none
Visualize Dataset RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I started the academIA DAT263x course and on the first demo the instructor use the dataset visualizer to check the values inside the data set.

Iam using the samples provided by the course but somehow the option to visualize never show up to me, is that a free tier limitation?

also somehow when I try to use the "join data" on the data sets they wont let me check the columns by name like the instructor? is that related to the previous issue?

New to everything seeking for help.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You might want to run an experiment only contains dataset to visualize the dataset. However, it's not allowed to run an experiment only contains dataset today. We are actively fixing this issue.

Before the fix, you can connect the dataset to any data transformation module (Select Columns in Dataset, Edit Metadata, Split Data etc.) and run the experiment. Then you can visualize the dataset.

Below image shows how: visulize-data

Please have a try. If that could not help you, please let us know.

Regards,

Yutong

• Marked as answer by Watchowski Friday, August 23, 2019 5:40 PM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 5:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, the Visualization is available for all customers.

Click the output port and select  

You need to "Right Click" the dataset you want to see then you should see it. Please let us know if you still can not see it.

Regards,

Yutong

Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:19 PM
  • Yes it still grey.

cant post a screencapture yet because my account its too new

Friday, August 23, 2019 1:40 PM
  • Hi,

You might want to run an experiment only contains dataset to visualize the dataset. However, it's not allowed to run an experiment only contains dataset today. We are actively fixing this issue.

Before the fix, you can connect the dataset to any data transformation module (Select Columns in Dataset, Edit Metadata, Split Data etc.) and run the experiment. Then you can visualize the dataset.

Below image shows how: visulize-data

Please have a try. If that could not help you, please let us know.

Regards,

Yutong

• Marked as answer by Watchowski Friday, August 23, 2019 5:40 PM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 5:14 PM
  • Thank you that worked.

Also previus in the video the instructor open the experiment result in a notebook. 

But when I right click I dont have the same option "open in a notebook".

do I need to enable it anywhere?

Friday, August 23, 2019 5:43 PM
  • Hello, i have the same problem but it seems that the visualize option is still grey even after that .

Can i get some help please?

Sunday, October 6, 2019 11:40 AM