none
How to insert a robot in to the Apartment \Urban simulation Environment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I will be greatful if any one can explain me how to insert a robot into the Apartment simulation enviroment. I have been trying this for a very long time . If you can point me to a tutorial it will be great or if any one has done this please give me the exact steps. 
    I tried to add the apartment simulation to my simulation project manifest file but when i run, it's showing a black screen .

I want to insert a Lego Tribot inside the apartment simulation for my project.
    gpeter
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:27 AM

Answers

• Hi, you would insert it just like any other robot (see "Simulation Tutorial 2" for an example - all of the code for inserting a LegoNXT is in that tutorial).
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:22 PM

All replies

• Hi, you would insert it just like any other robot (see "Simulation Tutorial 2" for an example - all of the code for inserting a LegoNXT is in that tutorial).
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:22 PM
  • Hi,

How do i insert the robot  inside a Apartment or Urban simulation environment? any ideas.

Thanks in advance
    gpeter
    Monday, May 25, 2009 11:37 PM
  • they to stic to how it was build.... keep the system your using to use the robot KEEP WINDOWS STOCK. then buy. look for conductivity like wifi to wifi or Bluetooth to bluethooth remember here now your keeping both as is out of the box or in car sence stock.

shop for what connects... you should have no problem Mod'ing after full conecction try to a desktop computer it will work don't giveup.... peace.

from: King. Humphrey. K. Humphrey. peace. glad I could help peace Microsoft.

Monday, December 18, 2017 11:04 PM