none
Getting Charged $1000 for a subscription I never signed up for RRS feed

• Question

• Some jerk stole my credit card information and tried to charge $1000 for some sort of Azure (to be honest I don't even know what this is) but since it is just linked to my credit card NOT my personal Microsoft account it seems that it is impossible to get any help with this. I have canceled that card and got a new one but apparently because this is some sort of subscription it just rolls from one card to the next. Can someone please please help with this. I really don't want to cancel me credit account all together and screw up my credit score. I have called Microsoft and been transferred from department to department and then told that I have to fill out a help desk work order but I can't do that because I DO NOT HAVE AN AZURE ACCOUNT!   
    Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:36 PM

All replies

• I'm sorry to say that Microsoft Azure support cannot do much in your case. Because you don't own a subscription and claim that you're being charged on your credit card. For investigating issues related to Azure billing we need subscription details or an email address used for signing up to Azure. Without these details we cannot perform any action. My suggestion would be to reach out to your bank (financial institution) to file a dispute for fraudulent transaction.

Friday, November 1, 2019 7:24 AM