none
Disassembly Window Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Just installed VS 2019.However Alt + 8 is broken.

Can't bring up the window anymore.

Help 

Thanks

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Vee900,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Based on my testing, I found the shortcut Alt+8 has been changed into Ctrl+Alt+D. if you want to open the Disassembly Window, I suggest you could using the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+D or selecting Debug -> Windows -> Disassembly during debugging.

In addition, it is noted that before you enable the Disassembly window, you must select Enable address-level debugging under Tools -> Options -> Debugging node.

Hope above will help you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:10 AM
  • Hi Vee900,

Sorry to disturb you.

What about your issue now?

If my reply doesn't work, please feel free to let know me.

Any feedback will be greatly expected.

Sincerely,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, January 27, 2020 9:38 AM