none
Facing error in all new web services RRS feed

• Question

• Error! {"error":{"code":"LibraryExecutionError","message":"Module execution encountered an internal library error.","details":[{"code":"FailedToEvaluateRScript","target":"Execute R Script Piped (RPackage)","message":"The following error occurred during evaluation of R script: R_tryEval: return error: Error: bad restore file magic number (file may be corrupted) -- no data loaded\n"}]}}
    Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Nikhil,

Are you trying to load a R library zip file along with your Execute R script? The error message indicates that this file is not recognized as R library and hence it fails the load. Also, is this error seen when the experiment is run or is it from the web service endpoint?

-Rohit

Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:06 AM
  • Hi rohit

No I'm not using any library over here.Below is the function. I just a simple loop for to score datasets. Im trying to change the value of one of the variable in the dataset with a range of values and loop it to score.

mypredict_4 <- function(data) {
      i<-seq(from=1, to=-1, by=-0.05)
      data$fit.discount<-1
      table<-
        predict(b3,data)

for (discount in i)
      {
        data$fit.discount<-discount
        result2<-as.data.frame(predict(b3,data))
        colnames(result2)[1]<-discount
        table<-cbind(table,result2)
      }
      table$table<-NULL
      return(table)
    }

Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:25 PM
  • Thanks Nikhil. Does the experiment run successfully while training with the dataset that you are using? Or is the error seen when a web service request is passed?

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 9:14 AM