none
Getting this odd error when I go to set up my web service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

So I am getting the following error:

AFx Library library exception: table: The data set being scored must contain all features used during training, missing feature(s): 'Name', 'Created', 'Created By', 'Modified', 'Modified By', 'Amount', 'AR CR Number', 'Claims Requester', 'Region Copy', 'LOB', 'Review Amount', 'Review Date'.

I get it after I have trained my data, and have created the web service, then, when I go to run the web service, it fails and throws that error, I have tried adding a metadata filter, but I still get the same error.

Any ideas?

Best regards, Mike

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:51 PM

Answers

• Be sure that the schema of the input data in your web service is identical to the schema of the dataset that you used to deploy the model. The reason because the dataset used to implement the model must be kept in the deployment of the web service (despite the web service will ingest new and unknown data) is precisely this one, to define the schema of the input data.

If you didn't try yet, test the web service with excel.

Good luck ;)

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:09 PM

All replies

• Be sure that the schema of the input data in your web service is identical to the schema of the dataset that you used to deploy the model. The reason because the dataset used to implement the model must be kept in the deployment of the web service (despite the web service will ingest new and unknown data) is precisely this one, to define the schema of the input data.

If you didn't try yet, test the web service with excel.

Good luck ;)

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:09 PM
  • Hi Ariel,

Thanks for the answer, can I just ask, how do I do that? I have clicked on the web service, but I don't see a place to look at the schema in that web service. Also, my data is in a CVS file, so yes, I have tried it in excel. It still doesn't run.

Best regards, Mike

Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:06 PM
  • Never mind, I got it, just like you said, I needed to change the schema of the input data in your web service is identical to the schema of the dataset

Best regards, Mike

Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:31 PM
  • Hi Mike,

I'm getting the same error. Could you please explain how you solved it?

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:50 AM