none
Newly created storage accounts don't show up RRS feed

• Question

• I have created two storage accounts following the help system. The creations were apparently successful as I got green checkmarks, but when I look at the "Storage Accounts" page, I get "No storage accounts to display." Am I missing something? I'm using a free trial subscription, default directory. Thanks!
    Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Was the green check mark for it creating or just the validation check mark before it creates?  I've done that in the past where it has validated and shown a green tick box but you then need to click create to actually make it.

There is no other reason I can think why that would happen?

Thanks,

Matt

Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:58 PM
  • I have created two storage accounts following the help system. The creations were apparently successful as I got green checkmarks, but when I look at the "Storage Accounts" page, I get "No storage accounts to display." Am I missing something? I'm using a free trial subscription, default directory. Thanks!

Did you get the green check marks like below? After successful creation of account it shows below like result and you can use Go to resource link:

Also you can check notifications and check if you see something - Deployment completed and use go to resource link. You may check the activity log also to see if you actually created storage account:

I hope you have no filters in storage account view options and you have selected correct subscription, directory.

Regards,
    Vaibhav

Friday, November 8, 2019 6:01 AM
  • @Wes_Canada Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, November 11, 2019 5:23 AM
  • @Wes_Canada  Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:34 AM
  • Can you check if there are any filters for subscription or location or any other filters that could be the  reason if you are not able to see them.
    Friday, November 15, 2019 5:34 AM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. 

Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:40 AM