none
Multiple folder sync RRS feed

• Question

• I am using file sync agent to sync files between onprem server and azure file share. But I want to sync only 2 folders out of 5. How can i do that. I can't add multiple server endpoint in sync group. Everywhere it's written its not possible but i read in microsoft documentation "Multiple server endpoints can exist on the same volume if their namespaces do not overlap (for example, F:\sync1 and F:\sync2)". What's the meaning of this statement.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:09 AM

All replies

• It means you can make each of the folders you want to sync a separate sync folder. But they would be sync'ed with a different share in the cloud. 

It is not currently possible to selectively sync only a set of folders from a  single cloud file share

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:27 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:05 AM
  •  @Mohsin JesaniFollowing up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, November 18, 2019 5:43 AM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and Up-Vote” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:38 AM