Azure Dev Tools for Teaching - This email account has already been used for verification this year. If you think this is an error, please contact support. RRS feed

• Question

• As title says.
    I tried to register my student account to"Azure Dev Tools for Teaching" but couldn't verify the phone number because of unknown reasons (I do not know if it is possible now. Then the site stated that there is something wrong with phone number. It was strange because it is used with another - private account so clearly there was something wrong with Microsoft's system). Today I have tried again but the error appeared claiming that I've already registered this mail address for that free service which is obviously not true.
    Monday, March 30, 2020 4:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please contact Microsoft Support by going to the Subscriptions Support page and locating your region.

Please expect an immediate Email acknowledgement post submission with all the Case details and the Support Request Number. Our internal Teams would reach out to you to follow through further and provide a resolution as applicable.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:12 PM
    Owner