none
Oracle cloud ERP - Integration using BizTalk 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can we integrate with Oracle cloud ERP  using BizTalk Server 2016 , OnPremises.

What is the adapter that we need to use.

Regards,

Friday, November 15, 2019 8:17 AM

Answers

• If you want to stick with existing setup and bother else has changed then only way I see it happening is to setup network connections with the cloud infrastructure and your on prem data center so that it looks one and oracle cloud just behaves as an extension of your data center.

Pi_xel_xar

Blog: My Blog

BizTalkApplicationDeploymentTool: BizTalk Application Deployment Tool/

• Marked as answer by Sharmishtha Monday, November 18, 2019 1:06 PM
    Monday, November 18, 2019 7:50 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• The best is to use REST Apis of ERP and consume in BizTalk.

If you have to also build integrations where ERP will push data to BizTalk, then explore Azure services for your cloud part and connect to on-prem from there using Service bus messaging or logic apps adapter.

Pi_xel_xar

Friday, November 15, 2019 12:26 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

We have an existing BizTalk 2016 application On-premises communicating with Oracle ESB OnPremises.

Oracle is being migrated to Oracle cloud ERP. Do we need to re-develop the interfaces, using the ReST API's of the ERP ? Do we not have any adapters to connect to Oracle cloud ERP  like we do  for Oracle ESB.

Regards,

Monday, November 18, 2019 2:58 AM
  • If you want to stick with existing setup and bother else has changed then only way I see it happening is to setup network connections with the cloud infrastructure and your on prem data center so that it looks one and oracle cloud just behaves as an extension of your data center.

Pi_xel_xar

• Marked as answer by Sharmishtha Monday, November 18, 2019 1:06 PM
    Monday, November 18, 2019 7:50 AM
    Answerer