none
How do i get the utilisation of the data lake storage gen1 and gen2. Please let us know the steps to get utlisation and current size of the data lake storage RRS feed

• Question

• 1. How do I know size of the data lake storage

2. How do I know utlisation size of the data lake storage

3. How do I know size of the data lake storage gen2

4. How do I know utlisation size of the data lake storage gen2

Monday, November 11, 2019 7:29 AM

All replies

• Hello,

There are no limits on account sizes or number of files, except file size limited to 5TB.

For more details, refer “Platform capabilities between ADLS Gen1 vs Gen2

To get storage utilization for Azure Data Lake Storage gen1:

To get storage utilization for Azure Data Lake Storage gen2:

For more details, refer “Azure Monitor for Storage”.

Hope this helps.      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, November 11, 2019 11:36 AM
  • Hello,

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:30 AM
  • Thanks for your answer but need API Link.  My Requirement is to get the utilisation by making api call and store it in the sql databse from there will monitor the utilisation in the report so need API link which gives me the latest utilisation size whenever i make api call
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:53 PM
  • Hello Team,

Need Urgent Help, please share the link as soon as possible

Friday, November 15, 2019 2:42 AM
  • Hello,

Apologize for the delay in response.

Unfortunately, there is no such API to get the utilization of the data lake gen1/gen2.

Monday, November 18, 2019 8:42 AM
  • Hello,

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:48 AM
  • Hello,

Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Friday, November 22, 2019 10:23 AM