none
I can't authenticate to Microsoft Azure. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello...

I can't authenticate to Microsoft Azure with the "paulo@mariano.eti.br" account, it goes into looping and I can't even type my password. The process is interrupted by informing you that several logon attempts were made in a short time. This account is very old from 2013. I participate in the Olympia project through the account "paumar@olympia.windows.com". I need to login to the account informed above to migrate projects. I couldn't solve the problem alone, I would like some help.

The following message appears:

"Something went wrong and you cannot sign in at this time. Please try again later. The Microsoft account logon server has detected repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again."

Apparently my account has been blocked.

Looking forward to a reply, Kind regards
    Paulo Roberto Mariano
    paulo@mariano.eti.br
    paumar@olympia.windows.com

Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Paulo,

If you have not logged in in a long time (1 year or more), your account can expire due to inactivity. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13811/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist

However, the error message seems unrelated. Just to clarify - you are trying to log into the Azure Portal? Have you logged in with this account recently?

Can you try logging in with a new browser or PC in an incognito window to make sure it's not an issue with your cookies being stored? 

If nothing else works, you can try creating a free billing support ticket to get this resolved.

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Monday, August 5, 2019 11:48 PM
  • Hi Paolo,

Just checking to see if this helped at all or if you were able to get this resolved.

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Friday, August 30, 2019 10:39 PM