none
Designer 2007 Download RRS feed

• Question

• I know Designer 2007 is old school at this point, but is there still a download? It has such a simple HTML editor that I'd like to keep using. Lost the install when I upgraded my computer.
    Friday, August 16, 2019 3:19 PM

All replies

• Hi EliseM,

Check the below article to download Microsoft Designer 2007: If this doesn't worked out send me your personal email so that i could share via google drive.

https://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-SharePoint-Designer-2007/3000-2064_4-75451282.html

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Monday, August 19, 2019 5:38 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Michael Han6 Monday, August 19, 2019 5:38 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Monday, August 19, 2019 6:05 AM
    Saturday, August 17, 2019 4:28 AM
  • Hi EliseM,

As sharath mentioned, You could download SharePoint Designer 2007 there. I just tested, I could install it with out any issue.

If his reply helps you , you could mark it as an answer.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 19, 2019 6:09 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything to update? 

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps. 

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, 

Michael Han 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:17 AM