Dev center account deactived RRS feed

• Question

• Daer team

I cannot access my dev center account it says: 

Access restricted:

Correlation ID: 57ac7739-f68c-4e18-935c-7141b964962f
    Correlation vector: o4Xy0AY610KyLdn4.0

Time: 25 Nov 2017 04:02:33 -08:00

I didn't receive any earlier notification about my account will be deactivated and there no reason for that. I,v already submitted a support ticket and sent an email to reportapp since Wednesday but no response.  

please help.

Saturday, November 25, 2017 12:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Could you please tell us your ticket number so that we can help forward it to the related team to have a check?

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 1:46 AM
  • Hi,

the problem I cannot access the the support ticket any more, it shows page error when I click submit issue and there is no link to view my previous support tickets

Monday, November 27, 2017 8:02 AM
  • Hi

Iv got this from submission confirmation email:

Support Request Number: 1405446402

please help

Monday, November 27, 2017 8:13 AM
  • Hi @Ahmed.net,

Thanks for the ticket number.

I have forwarded it to the related team.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 9:15 AM
  • Dear Community support team

I want your help

Iv received email from windows store team (reportapp@microsoft.com) stating that my account was deactivated due to activities that violate the developer agreement without further explanation about what theses activities are.

I need your help to convey my voice to the responsible team or even higher managements about this issue

I'm not aware of any thing wrong from my side, I didn't violate anything purposefully or intentionally, I even don't know what is wrong.

even criminals have the right to know what is wrong they have done and get a fair trial before action to be done.

we are not criminals we are just individual developers who loves microsoft otherwise we will not develop for windows store which has lower user engagement than other stores.

what I want is the following:

1. explanation of the exact activity that they said is violating the developer agreement

2. they should not do any action until they thoroughly investigate the issue then if they found it violating they should notify me in advance and give me a time to correct it or to defend my actions. ( I suspect the issue was a account system fault because it always show wrong or delayed data, and they confess that they have issues with gathering data).

please I'm kindly requesting you to forward my voice to the responsible team or whoever has the decision to make.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:06 AM
  • The same happened to me 3 weeks ago. 

I asked them to tell me the exact reason of deactivating my account, there is no answer for 2 weeks already. They don't care at all, just blocking accounts without specific reason. Also I have earned $11000 last month, didn`t send me the money. Liars!!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:19 PM
  • Hi @Ahmed.net @Super Action Games,

I am sorry but such issue goes out of forum support's and support ticket team's working scope.

If you have any follow up questions regarding the account suspension , please follow up with the emails you received informing account deactivation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:24 AM
  • I understand you

it was a total mistake  from the beginning depending on such poor quality service. for all developers who will look to this post, don't waste your time on windows store, everything could finish suddenly without notice and you can do nothing and since they always experience delay in payment so you may have a lot of money to loose also.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:28 AM
  • Dear Annie

the section is called register and manage account, so how come account deactivation is out of working scope. I no longer require anything just to know the actual cause of the deactivation and since store support team refuse to act properly, please just convey our voices to higher management, the store support team is misbehaving, they should give full statement about the cause of deactivation.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:34 AM
  • Hi @Ahmed.net

I have contacted the responsible team and will update here once I get reply.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Friday, December 1, 2017 2:50 AM
  • Today my account is also deactivated, I've opened a ticket, Support Request Number:1412408885.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with microsoft

Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:07 AM
  • Hi guys,

Did anybody get any update on this.

Last night my account also has been deactivated,I did a chat with support guys,

but they are saying they cannot give update on this saying that I need to contact to 

reportapp team.I submiited ticket too-

ticket number-1412965846

This is really a very big problem.

@Annie if you have any higher management guys email,then forward it to me,I will send a mail.

Trust me we developers work hard,work overnight to earn some money through windows store though

earning are very less still we deserve a proper explanation why our accounts has been deactivated.

If you are saying policy violation,then please tell me what policy I have violated through any of my apps.

I must tell this is the reason windows phone didnot worked out due to bad customer support,not proper support to developers(not only account deactivation,there are lot of reasons for this).

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:28 AM
  • Hi Raju Did you get any update ????
    Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:39 AM
  • Hi Raju Did you get any update ????

Hello Bhuoesh.

I got email from microsoft that I should contct reportapp@microsoft.com. I sent them email. But didn't got respond. I asked back from support email, they said that I need to wait for 6 working days for get respond from reportapp@microsoft.com. I sent email to reportapp@microsoft.com on January 22. I hope they will respond me soon with solution, Not like cortana. 

Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:25 PM
  • I dont understand one thing,are they removing accounts blindly or randomly,

because just to tell the proper reason do they take 6 days,is this the way Microsoft works.

Friday, January 26, 2018 3:21 AM
  • @Hey Ahmed..

Is your account working now????

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:48 AM