Where is my money and where is my payout reports? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear MS team,

I launched my game in February 2015 on Windows Phone Store. I received only small payment once and no reports.

My game is multiplayer so I know that I need to receive much more money for March and April.

When will I receive payment for March and April?

When I will receive sales reports for Feb, March and April?

And I see this message:

Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than expected to update your most recent monthly payment reporting. We're working to get you this info as quickly as possible. Check back again in a little while.

• Edited by Moonmana Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:26 AM
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Moonmana,

It can take up to 60 days to receive your payout once you have met the threshold to receive payment.  Since you launched your game you would have needed to hit $200 USD in proceeds by the end of February to receive payment by April.  If you reached that goal after February but during March then you should receive payout in May.  To check if you will receive payout in May please reach out to Dev Center Support after May 5th.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:46 PM
  • Having Same Issue. No Change in Financial Summary since from 10 Days.

I think the New UI and Functionality of Developer Account and the Maintenance for the Dev Account is Going on for Merging Dev and Window Phone Account.

I think all will be Good.

Finger Crossed -XX 

-Window Phone Developer | MSP

Monday, May 4, 2015 10:10 AM