none
I have problem with windows payout summary RRS feed

• Question

• Hai sir,

I have problem with windows payout summary,but my account was deactivated last year. Recently i had seen  reserved amount above $300/-, after two days suddenly decreased $20/-.What happened to that money. Can i get money or not. Please give me any clarifications.

Thanks you,

• Changed type manathrought Monday, October 10, 2016 3:16 PM
    Sunday, October 9, 2016 4:01 AM

Answers

• Hello,
    Please note that when a payment is attempted, your reserved balance might would decrease by the payment amount and you will see the amount reflected in Upcoming payment. And if your eligible proceeds haven't met the payment threshold, none of upcoming payment will be shown here. Note that the amount shown in Reserved is an estimate, since exchange rates for sales in other currencies may fluctuate prior to payment creation. You may note that your reserved balance change slightly at the beginning of every month. Your reserved balance is updated monthly to reflect monthly exchange rates, so that it represents a more accurate estimate.
    For more details, please refer to Payout summary.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since there are a variety reasons for a change to your reserved amount, I would like to suggest you to contact Dev Center support for further investigation.

Please click Submit an incident on the right side of that page. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:32 AM
  • Hello,

Anything update? Have your reserved amount been correct?

If you have any other question, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that we may assist you best.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:56 AM
  • Hai

I don't have any updates from decreased reserved amount. Reserved amount is correct, i have reserved amount transaction details.

One of my friend told me your decreased reserved amount is upcoming payment. It is will update after 50 days. It is correct or not ?

Please give me any suggestions.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:16 AM
  • Yeah, it's normal for that.

I really need a new gun,but don't tell other guns.

• Proposed as answer by DeFtHere Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:30 AM
    • Edited by DeFtHere Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:32 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by DeFtHere Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:32 AM
    Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:30 AM
  • Hello,
    Please note that when a payment is attempted, your reserved balance might would decrease by the payment amount and you will see the amount reflected in Upcoming payment. And if your eligible proceeds haven't met the payment threshold, none of upcoming payment will be shown here. Note that the amount shown in Reserved is an estimate, since exchange rates for sales in other currencies may fluctuate prior to payment creation. You may note that your reserved balance change slightly at the beginning of every month. Your reserved balance is updated monthly to reflect monthly exchange rates, so that it represents a more accurate estimate.
    For more details, please refer to Payout summary.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:37 AM
  •     Hi;

Reserved amount I don't have get any updates last 2 months.

Friday, November 4, 2016 4:05 AM