none
If one account is blocked, will my other accounts affected? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

If one of my accounts gets blocked due to any reason, will my other accounts too affected? How is it considered? Suppose I have multiple accounts, I have used same debit card, same payout bank accounts, same mobile number, same address, with different email id for splitting my apps. How would these accounts taken into account? Are they all one since I use the same mobile number, bank accounts. Or they are different accounts since they use different email ids. 

Thanks.

• Edited by Bhadurudeen Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:13 PM
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/windows/agreements/app-developer-agreement

Terms and Conditions

1. DEFINITIONS. In this Agreement, the following definitions apply:

q. "Microsoft Account" means the unique user name and password that identifies a customer of Microsoft services.

z. "Store Account" means a service account for the Developer Center, which includes a user name and password.

• Marked as answer by Bhadurudeen Monday, August 27, 2018 3:11 AM
    Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:02 AM
  • Hi Bhadurudeen,
    The information provided by kwikc is very helpful.The account removing is related to the behavior of account,if you are fail to keep your store account in good Standing, Microsoft may revoke your account,so one account being disable will not be associated with other accounts.With the account being disabled, the customer usually receives a notification email. You can ask for some details by replying the email.

Best regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 9:56 AM