none
No payout summary for December RRS feed

• Question

• Is anyone having issues with new registered account? I am not seeing any reserved in my payout summary for December.
    • Edited by JC Wong Friday, January 20, 2017 12:00 PM
    Friday, January 20, 2017 12:00 PM

All replies

• Hi JC Wong,

Firstly,you could go to payouts summary page by clicking payout in the dashboard, and review proceeds by app and adjustments section, you can determine which apps have earned money that’s currently in the Reserved or Most recent payment category. You can also see the total amount you’ve received for each app.
    If you still have another problems, please post more details(for example, account info, the screenshot about payouts summary) here, you can also contact Dev Center Support through your developer account so that you will be assisted better. Please click "Submit an incident".

Best Regards,
    Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 23, 2017 5:52 AM
  • Hi Cherry,

I have contacted support but haven't got a response from them. Correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't ads revenue for last month reflected as Reserved in payout?

Screenshots here: bit.ly/2j9n25c

Regards,
    JC Wong

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:08 PM
  • Hi JC Wong,

Can you share your ticket number here? I will contact this case's owner to review your background data, I will update here if I get any information.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:46 AM
  • Hi JC Wong,

Do you resolve your issue now? If you still have problems, you can post here, and I will contact support to help you.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Friday, February 3, 2017 8:41 AM