none
The sumitted app can't be downoad. It shows Message "This app is not compatible with this device" RRS feed

• Question

• The app "HP Impreza Pen" is submitted to windows store already.

Currently, it can be searched in United State and Taiwan windows store. 

But it always shows "this app is not compatible with this device", the user can not download it. I checked the upload package bundle upload page, and make sure the "Device family availability" item did check all device except the windows xbox. 

I changed many platform to try to download the app "HP Impreza Pen". I also change user account to try to download it.

The problem is always exist. It shows Message "This app is not compatible with this device"

Why this item still can't be download by user? Is there anything to block the download function? Please help me to fix this issue. 

• Edited by Caro Lin Monday, July 8, 2019 2:20 PM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Caro Lin,
    Could you check the System requirements on Properties page of your Submission? Did you check any specific requirements for your app(such as version of DirectX ,Telephony .....)? 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 2:57 AM