Viewing multiple cloud tenants RRS feed

• Question

• I'm a partner who has leveraged Cloudyn for internal cost management of our Azure and office 365 tenant in the past. However, I accessed a client tenant for analysis and now all I see is there data. How do I switch back to my organization's data?
    Monday, February 18, 2019 9:28 PM

Answers

• Hello Michael,

Thank you for using Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn and posting your question. If you no longer have access to your data in Cloudyn there are a couple of things to check. First, make sure the login information is the same as you used to set up Cloudyn for your subscriptions. If the login is the same, you may need to un-register and re-register your apps in the Partner Portal to be able to use your Secret Key to setup Cloudyn. Please see this article for steps on how to do so: FAQ How to Fix Cloudyn CSP Setup Errors.

Also note that at this time, Azure EA, CSP, and Direct accounts cannot be used in the same Cloudyn tenant and may lead to "wrong API" errors. You will need to create a separate Cloudyn Tenant following the steps in these articles for each type of Azure subscription:

• Proposed as answer by BenKirkA Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:17 PM
    • Edited by BenKirkA Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:25 PM Update info
    • Marked as answer by BenKirkA Monday, May 6, 2019 5:04 PM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:17 PM