none
Business email suspended back in 2015; preventing usage of Windows Dev Center token RRS feed

• Question

• After months of debugging why I cannot access the page to use my Windows Dev Center token, it turns out my business email was suspended back in 2015. There is no known reason for the suspension. I was suggested to use a different email address, but instead I wish to continue using my business email address and fix this seemingly incorrect suspension that is holding me back.

How do I proceed to debug this case? It seems not many factions within Microsoft support are capable of handling this. Live tech support was very adamant about this business email address being suspended FOREVER. Is this really an acceptable conclusion?

Thanks for any help!

[url=http://xona.com/]Xona Games[/url], an award winning indie games studio.

• Moved by Xavier Xie-MSFT Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:28 AM move to correct forum
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:51 PM

All replies

• I am surprised I have access to post here, actually. Clicking to the Dashboard (link at top right) takes me to an "access restricted" page:

Access restricted

We’re sorry, you don’t have permission to access this page because your Dev Center account has been deactivated.
    For assistance, please contact support.

Error correlation ID: 3e11cd46-8c1e-4cf4-a3f9-0af6c99160fd
    Error correlation vector: GkUn1Ei4nk6/TeZm.0
    Time: 21 Mar 2017 15:52:11 -07:00

[url=http://xona.com/]Xona Games[/url], an award winning indie games studio.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:53 PM
  • Hello,

Is your account a developer account for publishing Windows Store app via Dev Center? If so, you can contact Dev Center support so that they can review it for more details.

You may click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page.

Please feel free to update the result here to let us know if you still need assitance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:49 AM