none
[UWP][Store]Advertising performence report - again broken RRS feed

• Question

• Today we have 19/02/2018. Since 17 (!!!) days there is NO performance report on advertising.

Will this **** ****** ever work again Microsoft ??????????????????????????????????????????

bad MSFT performance yet again

I mean 17 (!) days - that's not a "delay". That simply means "you guys don't do your job for which you get paid." Quite simple.
    • Edited by wolfSYS Monday, March 19, 2018 3:31 PM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 3:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience. The issue has been identified and fixed.

You should see the data accurately from tomorrow.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:13 AM
  • WILL SOMEONE FIX THIS??? FOR 16,17 AND 18.03.2018 THE DATA FOR OUTBRAIN ( AND MAYBE FOR OTHER AD PROVIDERS TOO ) IS COMPLETE 0 !!! NOT ONLY MY DATA LOOKS THIS WAY...

• Edited by Milan2101 Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:26 AM
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:25 AM
  • and who fixes this?

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:54 AM
  • The issue still exists. When will the bug fixed?
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 11:53 AM
  • Hi CodeView.net,

The issue has been fixed from our end. The data should be present for March now. If you are still not seeing the data for March, please email to msft-aia-help@microsoft.com with your sellerID. We will look into it.

Regards,

Kunal Prakash [MSFT]

Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:15 AM
  • WILL SOMEONE FIX THIS??? FOR 16,17 AND 18.03.2018 THE DATA FOR OUTBRAIN ( AND MAYBE FOR OTHER AD PROVIDERS TOO ) IS COMPLETE 0 !!! NOT ONLY MY DATA LOOKS THIS WAY...

Hi Milan2101,

There are some issues with the processing of Outbrain data and thus it's not updated. We are working on the fix and you should see the updated data in the next 2-3 days. The data for other ad networks is present and complete.

Regards,

Kunal Prakash [MSFT]

Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:29 AM
  • and who fixes this?

Hi neosonne,

This is fixed. Please check and let me know if the issue exists for you.

Regards,

Kunal Prakash [MSFT]

Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:32 AM
  • First I have problem with Ad performance delayed report from feb 28. But this problem fixed yesterday, and my all upcoming payment moved back to reserved payment, without any information. Why? When I'll get my payment?
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:58 AM
  • fixed now
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:27 AM
  • my account got deactivated today :( why?

Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:18 PM
  • Microsoft whats wrong with you? Are you soooo incompetent or are you just pissing on us?!!

NO DATA AT ALL and also NO MONEY at all !!!!

This infrastructure is the poorest thing on earth.  When your intention is to scare off the last indi devs then you've completed your mission.

NO I WONT OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET. I DONT INTEND TO SEND 5 OR 7 MAILS AND NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS. OPTAIN A SUPPORT TEAM THATS WORTH THE NAME AND I COULD CONSIDER THIS TO BE AN OPTION. BUT AS LONG AS YOUR SUPPORT TEAM DOESN *NOT* EXISTS IN REALITY THIS IS *NOT* AN OPTION. FU!

• Edited by wolfSYS Sunday, April 1, 2018 1:47 PM
    Sunday, April 1, 2018 1:45 PM
  • I absolutely agree with wolfSYS!

What happend with the Advertising Revenue Dashboard?
    Why I'm not able to update my apps? (and why is it still not fixed after one week?)

I have read that there are another restructuring inside Microsoft. Is this means that there is no responsibility and no boss of the DevCenter?
    Is  the  DevCenter closed now?

Sunday, April 1, 2018 7:39 PM
  • I have not received money from more than 1 year. When first I didn't received money, I waited for 2 months, when no payment issued I stopped developing for microsoft. But more than 1 year passed, microsoft is not paying me my money. almost 2 month ago I opened a support request about my payment. In every 3-4 days I'm getting this kind of email from microsoft...

Hello,

I hope your day is going well.

At the moment there is not an available update in regards to your payout. Please rest assure that we are thoroughly investigating on this matter and as soon as there is available information I will be reaching out to you.

I hope you have a great day. Thank you for contacting Windows Dev Center Support.

Kind Regards,

I am tired. I have no hope about my money. I'm manually going to close my whole microsoft account. Developers please stop developing for microsoft. They just eating our money. 

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:57 PM