none
Account deactivated

Question

• Whenever I try to login with my windows developer account, it shows this message:

Access restricted
    We're sorry, you don't have permission to access this page because your Dev Center account has been deactivated. For assistance, please contact support.

Correlation ID: dfd5a2eb-aceb-4163-ab5c-edbb3ad2d18c
    Correlation vector: 0pHNYhLewU+SOuJs.0
    Time: 19 Jan 2018 18:55:37 -08:00

This problem is started today, Please help.

Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:00 AM

Answers

• Best solution:

Abandon this platform and move to other platforms like Android or iOS.

• Marked as answer by Raju Grewal Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:53 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2018 1:54 AM

All replies

• Hello guys, i had good apps in my account that were paying well but unfortunately my account was deactivated, i have tried many times emailing the support team but didn't get any help, kindly advice me accordingly
    Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:22 AM
  • Hi patrickkip,

>>i have tried many times emailing the support team

Which support team you emailed?

Usually, developers whose account get deactivated will get an email sent from the related team. 

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 12, 2018 3:03 PM
  • I cannot access my account and i need to update my tax profile
    Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:45 AM
  • Hello,

For this issue, you could create a support ticket through your developer account so that Dev Center support could review your specific account status.

Please select Account set up & Management as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:57 AM
  • I've open a ticket,

Support Request Number:1412408885

Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:03 AM
  • I'm also facing the same problem and almost the same time(Time: 19 Jan 2018 22:34:44 -08:00). I already opened a support ticket too.

Still don't know why it happens, is it on dev center's side or ours? they even didn't warn me first in case its my problem. Hope they solve this issue asap I still working on my projects.

• Edited by fcvbhu Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:49 AM typo
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:48 AM
  • Guess we need to update our tax profile. Tax profile expiries after 2 years i think.
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 8:15 AM
  • Guess we need to update our tax profile. Tax profile expiries after 2 years i think.

Then they should notify us first, what ever the problem is they should warn us first so we can fix it before it became a real problem. And I don't think its the tax profile, I'm just new in this platform my dev account is 5 or 4 months old only.

Last time I successfully logged-in my account was yesterday's evening (jan 19, 2018 +8GMT).

Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:18 AM
    No, If tax profile expires then it will not deactivate account. I think it is fault from microsoft side.

I'm developing apps since Windows Phone 7 was released. My first application I had tested on Lumia 610. So many years. Microsoft side had so many problems, like problem in publishing application, store visibility, in app purchase, payment delay, delay on reports. But never faced this kind of problem. Account Deactivated, Is it joke? Microsoft don't want developers?

• Edited by Raju Grewal Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:49 PM Html error
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:48 PM
  • Just guessing. At least we did not receive email that we violate some developer terms etc.. I'm also developer 4 years here and nothing new. Like you said many errors etc.
    • Edited by CyberWorm7 Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:33 PM
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:30 PM
  • u r not alone, mine also deactivated on 19 january

I ve also opened a request, no. 1412480461

If anybody is here from microsoft, then please reply us, and please try to solve our problems as soon as possible.

Saturday, January 20, 2018 10:36 PM
  • response from microsoft will be as usual. open support ticket blahblah. similar if you are talking with cortana not with real human : )
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:36 PM
  • Aside from deactivating my account MS haven't e-mailed me yet too regarding this month's payout.
    Sunday, January 21, 2018 1:29 AM
  • Another proof that Microsoft doesn't care about their developers. 2 days nobody from Microsoft are answering on this post. They just say f**k you, we don`t need developers, we don`t need Windows Store. Probably in the next day or two they are gonna reply to this thread and they are going to say: Please contact the related team. Fu**ing bullshit!
    Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:57 AM
  • Me too,

remove my account and did not pay the money for me.

I was create support ticket and chat with support but the anwer always is "We will follow up again once the decision has been made".

Sunday, January 21, 2018 1:41 PM
  • Still no answer? I already opened two support ticket, 1 for deactivated account and another for delayed payment. But they don't have any response yet.
    Monday, January 22, 2018 8:53 AM
  • Still no answer? I already opened two support ticket, 1 for deactivated account and another for delayed payment. But they don't have any response yet.
    I've opened ticket for my account 2 days ago, but still no reply from Microsoft. 
    Monday, January 22, 2018 10:41 AM
  • They dont work saturdays and sundays. Lets wait one or 2 business day.
    Monday, January 22, 2018 11:11 AM
  • i've also same problem. Microsoft removed my account with not a reason and not a email for me. AND THEY NOT PAYMENT MONEY that i earned in December, 2017. WHY????? WHY ????   
    Monday, January 22, 2018 2:30 PM
  • I got this email.

Hello Crazy Developers

Microsoft has removed your Account because you failed to comply with the App Developer Agreement (ADA). As you know, your participation in the Windows Store is governed by the ADA. The ADA requires, among other things, that you keep your Store account in good standing by complying with the ADA and all published policies and requirements, including the Windows Store Policies. 

You are prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent or dishonest activities in the Store. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to manipulate the ranking, ratings or reviews for your app or any other app, interfering with any other party’s use of the Store service or attempting any form of financial fraud. 

Please note that you are no longer eligible to receive any payments from the Store. 

See Fraudulent or Dishonest Activities in the Developer Code of Conduct.

Thank you,

Microsoft Store Team

They didn't explain me exact reason. I wanna answer. I'm pretty sure that nothing is wrong from my side. There is problem from Microsoft side. They must check my account again. 

Monday, January 22, 2018 7:45 PM
  • I got another email from microsoft. They said:

Hello,

I hope you had a good weekend.

I understand you have reached out to us because your account has been closed.

After reviewing your account I confirmed that it has been closed by our verifications team. You should have received an email informing you why your account has been closed.

However, you can obtain more information on why the verifications team has closed your account by creating a support request at reportapp@microsoft.com.

If you have any further questions regarding the Windows Dev Center Dashboard or app submissions please do not hesitate in reaching out to us by creating a support request through the link provided below.

Kind Regards,

Jenifer
    Your Partners at Microsoft
    Support Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EDT
    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support
    Twitter: @WindowsDev
    Case ID: SRX1412408885ID

No solution. I wanna know the f*****g reason that why they have deactivated my account. I have sent an email on the email address which she suggested me. I'm sure that they are also going to almost same kind of reply. Because I feel that microsoft don't wanna pay money to developers. they wanna eat our money. previously microsoft was taking 30% of our earning. now microsoft wanna eat remaining 70% also. 

Why I feel that microsoft have closed some developer's account, could be these possibilities (My personal opinion)

1: Microsoft don't have money for pay to developers

2: They wanna eat our remaining 70% of earning also

3: They don't need developers anymore. Because they have almost stopped Windows Phone. and Windows PC not all people like store applications, some people still interested in EXE format files. for applications of developers they prefer android or apple device. because same application work much faster on iOS than Windows OS. Nobody buy Windows PC only for download and play store application like facebook, people prefer facebook application on phones, in case of PC, they prefer use facebook in web browser.

4: Mostly we complain about problems in windows developer reports, in application purchases, visibility etc. So microsoft have closed account. they don't wanna those developers who complaint about the problems. maybe microsoft just wanna those developers who complaint about nothing.

5: Microsoft don't know what they want.

6: Microsoft want people stop using Windows store. they wanna shutdown windows store permanently, because of lack of applications. (How they can attract new developers, If they are careless for current developers)

-------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft what you want. let developers know.

Monday, January 22, 2018 10:22 PM
  • it seems you are talking with cortana : ))))
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:03 AM
  • relax : ))) drink some beer or something : ))) 
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:09 AM
  • @Raju, I received exactly the same e-mails from MS. Lets give them some time, they maybe just over reacting or maybe its just an unintentional report. And in case we violate some rules they should warn us first. Lets hope this will end good.
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 3:41 AM
  • Hi All,

Apologizes for the delay reply.

Account related information is considered private and any account related activity needs to be discussed through chat or email.

So you could reply to the emails you got or create a support request at reportapp@microsoft.com if you need to ask further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Annie

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:05 AM
  • Hi All,

Apologizes for the delay reply.

Account related information is considered private and any account related activity needs to be discussed through chat or email.

So you could reply to the emails you got or create a support request at reportapp@microsoft.com if you need to ask further.

Best Regards,
    Annie

MSDN Community Support

Hello Annie

Thanks for your respond (you replied on Tuesday, the post was created on Saturday, But atleast someone responded from microsoft). I've already sent email on reportapp@microsoft.com (Please read my previous comment, I've mentioned that I've email on the address which was mentioned by microsoft in email, So please before replay next time, read the all the comments, Yes I know you don't have time for read all comments, But you must, because it's not my fault, If microsoft have so many faults in services, then they must hire more people to reply to us who can read whole comments, not only few people). The screenshot I've attached in this comment, please see. 

They haven't responded me till now. I'm waiting. Please forward my request to higher member. Thanks

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:10 AM
  • Hi @ Raju Grewal,

I edited your reply to delete your private info for safety reasons.

Regarding your request, could you please wait a little longer for reportapp team's reply?

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:01 AM
  • @Annie, Me too I already e-mailed both reportap@microsoft.com and reportapp@microsoft.com 2 days ago but they haven't replied to me yet.
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:27 AM
  • I have also received same email seems like cortana sent us all same email n i have also sent email on reportapp@microsoft.com n got no respond why so much time for respond 
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:17 PM
  • Hi guys,

Did anybody get any update on this.

Last night my account also has been deactivated,I did a chat with support guys,

but they are saying they cannot give update on this saying that I need to contact to 

reportapp team.I submiited ticket too-

ticket number-1412965846

This is really a very big problem.

@Annie if you have any higher management guys email,then forward it to me,I will send a mail.

Trust me we developers work hard,work overnight to earn some money through windows store though

earning are very less still we deserve a proper explanation why our accounts has been deactivated.

If you are saying policy violation,then please tell me what policy I have violated through any of my apps.

I must tell this is the reason windows phone didnot worked out due to bad customer support,not proper support to developers(not only account deactivation,there are lot of reasons for this).

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Thursday, January 25, 2018 5:02 AM
  • Hi guys,

Last night my account also has been deactivated,I did a chat with support guys,

but they are saying they cannot give update on this saying that I need to contact to 

reportapp team.I submiited ticket too-

ticket number-1412965846

This is really a very big problem.

if somebody have any higher management guys email,then forward it to me,I will send a mail.

Trust me we developers work hard,work overnight to earn some money through windows store though

earning are very less still we deserve a proper explanation why our accounts has been deactivated.

If you are saying policy violation,then please tell me what policy I have violated through any of my apps.

I must tell this is the reason windows phone didnot worked out due to bad customer support,not proper support to developers(not only account deactivation,there are lot of reasons for this).

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Thursday, January 25, 2018 6:01 PM
  • Hi @ Raju Grewal,

I edited your reply to delete your private info for safety reasons.

Regarding your request, could you please wait a little longer for reportapp team's reply?

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Hello Annie, You have removed my screenshot from my comment. It was showing my email. I didn't know that developer account email address should be private. But thanks.

Yes I got email from microsoft, they said me that I'll wait for 6 working days for get respond from reportapp@microsoft.com. I sent reportapp@microsoft.com email on January 22 (I think) Hope they will respond me soon.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:18 PM
  • hello Bhupesh. Did you get ticket number from reportapp team? If yes then how. I sent email to reportapp team, and I din't get any email which sent me details about my complaint number etc. before it I had opened a support ticket, I got ticket number, but got nothing from reportapp team.
    Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:30 PM
  • @Raju

I didnot get any ticket number.I raised 4 tickets in dev center support  and still following up with them.

But trust me there is no point to contact with them neither mailing to reportapp team.

reportapp team will never reply and support team will simply redirect to repoprtapp team.This is the way it goes.

I dont understand one thing if they are removing accounts,to give a proper reason they take this much of time.

I have Android apps too developed through XAMARIN,whenever they suspend my app,once I contact to Google they reply hardly after 5  minutes,I guess this is the reason Android dominates .

Conclusion-Microsoft's customer service to their developers is worst

Friday, January 26, 2018 3:17 AM
  • Good news, reportapp@ms.com replied to me today. Bad news its the same as their first e-mail.

Hello Dev,

Microsoft has removed your account because you failed to comply with the App Developer Agreement (ADA). As you know, your participation in the Windows Store is governed by the ADA. The ADA requires, among other things, that you keep your Store account in good standing by complying with the ADA and all published policies and requirements, including the Windows Store Policies.

You are prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent or dishonest activities in the Store. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to manipulate the ranking, ratings or reviews for your app or any other app, interfering with any other party’s use of the Store service, or attempting any form of financial fraud.

Please note that you are no longer eligible to receive any payments from the Store.

See Fraudulent or Dishonest Activities in the Developer Code of Conduct

Thank you,

Microsoft Store Team

Friday, January 26, 2018 4:41 AM
  • Hi Bhupesh,

I am sorry but we have no access to customer's support ticket.

Regarding account being deactivated related issues, it is suggested that developers reply to emails they received which are sent from reportapp team to ask further.

So if you didn't contact reportapp team, you could email them to ask about the deactivated account.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:09 AM
  • @fcvbhu

even i got this mail,but how it is a good news..from this mail are you able to know which app is violating policy or being a developer how you violated any policy or did you get any warnings before removal of account.

For me this is just a system generated mail not a proper reply.

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:10 AM
  • @Annie,

Thanks for reply..I have few questions over here-

1.How account is getting deactivated,is it they do blindly or randomly,

I have android apps as well,whenever they suspend an app,if I contact them they give a valid reason...for example in one of my app i was using one actress photo,they just said that this is the cause(NOTE-this happened in 10 minutes timeframe)

2.Why reportapp team need 6 days of time,I understand there is heavy traffic of mails and they must be busy,

still if they are removing account,I am sure they must be having valid reason for this ..so to reply a mail giving valid reason does it really take 6 days(that also microsoft does not work in weekends)

3.the mails we are getting saying developer violated ADA policy..bla bla..

does it really help fellow developers to know the reason..I dont think so...

4.From last 2 days I am in contact with support team,they are saying they dont direct access to reportapp team.

So my question is- being a big organization,is this the way it works...Come on..I belong to IT industry every team has contact to other team,even they dont have there must be a proper channel to contact to reportapp team,even though there is mail communication,they reply in 6 days(in short 9 days as they dont work in weekends),Why we need to wait this much of days.

5.If my account is removed ,then how come my apps are still available in store,and where does the revenue goes which earned by my apps(most of my apps are going good atleast for me).

Request you to please dont answer to these questions randomly,Please contact to respective team then get back to me with proper answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:25 AM
  • @fcvbhu

even i got this mail,but how it is a good news..from this mail are you able to know which app is violating policy or being a developer how you violated any policy or did you get any warnings before removal of account.

For me this is just a system generated mail not a proper reply.

I think its because I rated my own app a 5 star and performs a few clicks to debug and no I didn't received any warnings first.
    Friday, January 26, 2018 9:48 AM
  • @fcvbhu,

Lot of developers do this..Rate their own app 5 star,yes regarding clicks problems will be there,but still there should be a warning..

They cant deactivate the account suddenly with out giving proper reason,I dont know how many apps you have,some developers have more that 50 or more than 100 apps,due to one app they cant deactivate account,if they are doing so,atleast they should inform us regarding wrong doings.

From my side I never clicked my own ads..

Also wanted to inform,in my android apps I clicked some of the ads,but they deactivated my admob account as

advertisements are from third parties.In case of Microsoft most are from Taabola,Outbrain,Smaato etc.

They should stop showing ads if somebody is clicking their own ads.

Friday, January 26, 2018 10:32 AM
  • hello annie. I've same question of Bhupesh. Please tell us.
    Friday, January 26, 2018 11:01 AM
  • I receive this email from reportapp team.

Hello Raju,

Microsoft removed your developer account from the Windows Store based on good faith and reasonable evidence of activities that violate the terms of the account agreement.

At your request, we reviewed this action. The account agreement allows Microsoft to remove a Windows Store Account for abuse of the marketplace or failure to keep your account in good standing. Termination of your account results in the removal of associated application(s) from the store. Also, the account agreement allows Microsoft to remove an application from availability in the store for breach of the agreement or for any other reason.

We have determined that the removal of your account and published app(s) were warranted based on abusive and/or inappropriate activities.  Please note that our decision is final, and you are no longer eligible to receive a payment from the Microsoft Store.

Thank you,

Microsoft Store Team

I sent them email and asked again that what is exact reason of deactivation of my account.

Friday, January 26, 2018 11:04 AM
  • @Annie..

Just wanted to tell another funny thing to you..

before 2 months one of my app Music Place was removed from my account.

I just raised an incident ,as I have not violated any policy.

Today I got mail saying that your App Music Place has been processed,

but before 2 days my entire account has been removed..

Instead of removing my apps ,they are publishing apps..Request you to please smile ...

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Saturday, January 27, 2018 3:44 AM
  • @Annie..

Waiting for your reply,Just wanted to tell another funny thing to you..

before 2 months one of my app Music Place was removed from my account.

I just raised an incident ,as I have not violated any policy.

Today I got mail saying that your App Music Place has been processed,

but before 2 days my entire account has been removed..

Instead of removing my apps ,they are publishing apps..Request you to please smile ...

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Saturday, January 27, 2018 4:47 AM
  • @fcvbhu,

Lot of developers do this..Rate their own app 5 star,yes regarding clicks problems will be there,but still there should be a warning..

They cant deactivate the account suddenly with out giving proper reason,I dont know how many apps you have,some developers have more that 50 or more than 100 apps,due to one app they cant deactivate account,if they are doing so,atleast they should inform us regarding wrong doings.

From my side I never clicked my own ads..

Also wanted to inform,in my android apps I clicked some of the ads,but they deactivated my admob account as

advertisements are from third parties.In case of Microsoft most are from Taabola,Outbrain,Smaato etc.

They should stop showing ads if somebody is clicking their own ads.

Yes, that's my point too they should warn us first and regarding ad-clicks I think I just click mine not more than 20 times since published and this is just to test publicly some feature. I think they know it, but I still don't know the exact reason.
    Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:01 AM
  • I'm done with MS services! what I want now is give me the remaining money my apps made from the past month and a half. Money that is not enough to deactivate my account and ruin my dreams and effort from the past year of coding.

I will start all over again, but not in this platform this time! investing in this platform is a joke.

This will be another reason for other devs to avoid MS.

Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:24 AM
  • I have already started updating all of my apps in android,I was not concentrating in my android apps,now i will have to focus on android apps.

And @fcvbhu..you are true..We developers work hard,but they just suddenly ruin our dreams..that also without valid reason......

Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:28 AM
  • Hello Annie,

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks  & Regards,

Bhupesh

Monday, January 29, 2018 4:28 AM
  • still no response? its been 3 days since my last e-mail on reportapp@microsoft.com and still no reply, what makes it too long for them to respond to my e-mail? they deactivated my account so fast without even notifying me first and now they take too long to explain why?
    Monday, January 29, 2018 4:28 AM
  • Hi All,

I am sorry but reason why an account was deactivated might be different for different developers and this account being deactivated topic is considered customer's private info related.

So regarding account being deactivated , it is supposed to follow your emails from reportapp team.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Monday, January 29, 2018 4:48 AM
  • @Annie-Thanks for replying..

First of all..request you to please answer my above questions.Being a MSFT Moderator atleast you must be having knowledge of those questions..

Secondly I did not get any response from reportapp team,what shall I do????Could YOU please communicate with respective team and update me on my account..

Third point-this is "Register and Manage account" Forum,what we are asking is belongs to this forum Specifically..So we deserve proper answers

Fourth point is-Though reason behind deactivation for different developers have different reasons,but

we are getting one common reply saying developer account deactivated due violation of ADA ...something like this..so is this a system generated mails.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Monday, January 29, 2018 5:13 AM
  • Anybody there to reply........
    Monday, January 29, 2018 9:34 AM
  • That's exactly my point too, this forum supposed to help devs for a problem like this.

And report app team is replying like a robot, its always exactly the same.

Are they really just an auto reply machine? or is there another higher level team we can contact regarding our problems?

Monday, January 29, 2018 10:54 AM
  • @Raju

I got exact mail yesterday that you got...I am sure in reportapp team only bots/robots are there

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:29 AM
  • @Annie..

Waiting for your reply..Its been so many days..we have not got a proper answer..I was seeing another thread of discussion,there you have replied saying I have contacted to respected team..Can you please atleast do that..

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:31 AM
  • How's your account now raju?

I found out that this problem is already happening at least since mid 2017, and many devs are affected since then and got no proper answer form reportapp team too.

Mods from this forum please forward our question to a higher section, you all know its happening at least a year ago but you repeatedly telling us to get a support ticket or contact reportapp@ms.com but neither of that solves the problem you already know that so please help us.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:45 AM
  • @Annie

I have seen you have merged my created thread to this thread...So you have time for merging,but you dont have time to give proper answers to us?????????????

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:55 AM
  • Still now reportapp team haven't told me the exact reason of deactivation of my account.
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:29 PM
  • @Annie

I need answers of above questions........Its been so many days..I am sure you guys are seeing this thread not replying..this is totally unprofessional..

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:39 AM
  • @Wu..

This is as usual,you either say raise a ticket or out of scope..

@Ingalia..

Is your account working now

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:50 AM
  • @Annie 

you can merge this thread also like you merged my thread yesterday..

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:51 AM
  • Me too I still got no response from reportapp team, I e-mailed them last jan 26 and until now they haven't replied me yet.

I noticed that they will tell you to contact reportapp@microsoft.com but report app team is using reportap@microsoft.com to contact me.

are reportapp@microsoft.com and reportap@microsoft.com the same? is e-mailing either of the two just fine? or which is the right one to send or reply?

• Edited by fcvbhu Wednesday, January 31, 2018 5:56 AM poor in english
    Wednesday, January 31, 2018 5:55 AM
  • @fcvbhu..

Doesnot matter..I am mailing to both the mail ids...still no response..Thats why I decided..

Lets continue to reply in every single thread which is account deactivated related..to keep these threads in top..

So every developer will get to know ,how MS treat their developers..

You guys also please help me on this by replying threads..

Also if you notice,the are merging gradually all of the threads..so that thread numbers will decrease ..so that people can ignore..

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:09 AM
  • I don't think that's necessary, one thread is enough we just have to keep this thread up so others can always see this.

Merging is part of forum mod's job lets don't blame them, lets just hope that forum mods help us regarding this problem I know they have the power to do that.

Moderators, please help us make this messages be heard at least by the higher management than report app team. Because we don't get any proper response from them.

We deserve a decent explanation regarding this issue. And the money our apps earned, that supposed to be ours we work hard for it. I don't think that is fair, lets say we really violate some rule is that enough that we won't get the money we earned so far? that is so unfair. If we really violate some rule then they should warn us first and we will deal with the punishment.

• Edited by fcvbhu Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:57 AM
    Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:52 AM
  • Got this email from reportap

Thank you for contacting us. Microsoft removed your developer account from the Windows Store based on good faith and reasonable evidence of activities that violate the terms of the account agreement.  

At your request, we reviewed this action. We have determined that the removal of your account and published app(s) were warranted based on abusive and/or inappropriate activities.  Please note that our decision is final, and you are no longer eligible to receive a payment from the Microsoft Store. 

Thank you,
    Irina
    Microsoft Store Team

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:56 PM
  • I m new in window developer. i create my account few day before. i create a application. i upload file screenshots all thing. when i click submit to store. it was show that my account need verification, i search on internet. i found that 

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/090972cb-b81f-498f-b718-948caca975c4/verify-account-41?forum=reportabug

is use for verification. i write there to verify my account. after few day when i open my developer account this message come.

Access restricted

Correlation ID: 111d9882-3be4-4d4c-a343-a92dbb735e17
    Correlation vector: f3jiDk7DIEu99OPn.0
    Time: 31 Jan 2018 05:27:57 -08:00

Why they deactivated my account or it mean is they are is verifying my account. is someone know how many day to verify account. 

sorry i am not good in english

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:40 PM
  • I was thinking i am alone. my account is also in same problem. 
    Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:41 PM
  • Hi,

Before 2 days I have created an developer account paying 19 dollars..I have not submitted any apps to the store,Today I just wanted to submit an app..but its showing account deactivated..I have contacted to support team and they are saying account has been deactivated by report app team,Is this bug or system down or joke....

I have not submitted app how come reportapp team deactivated my account..

Please return my 19 dollars or re-activate my account...

Thanks,

Jasmin

Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:05 AM
  • @Annie..

Is anybody from MS team going to reply to this thread????????????

Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:07 AM
  • @MS team

Please give higher authorities mail id  or

please give us proper reasons..

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:21 AM
  • Guys...

Is there any other channel to communicate higher authorities team....

Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:23 AM
  • this proves MS doing it randomly..

I'm very disappointed in MS.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 5:10 AM
  • maybe their allegation is all wrong after all because someone just created a thread saying his or hers account has just created but after a few days his/hers account got deactivated too without a warning he said it was newly created and didn't published any app yet but look what MS does.

They should be taking this problem seriously this should be a major problem for them.

C'mon MS, from the very first start the major issue with UWP is lack of developers supporting it but look at what your doing to a few dev supporting this platform just tell as you don't really want other devs on Microsoft Store. Give us the money that supposed to be ours!

@raju, I still didn't got any response from them.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 5:29 AM
  • Very big problem is they dont have proper support team...

I am sure some kind of issue is going on...just they are not accepting..

it will hamper their egos..

they should atleast keep a proper support team where developers can communicate and

keep their point,get a proper answer..trust me before 2 days I contacted to support team..

I just typed my account got deactivated..need a valid reason...

after that got a reply..saying you need to conatact reportapp team ..Thanks ..have a nice day..

then ended chat..this is the way they work...rude...proudy...Nonsense behaviour...

Thursday, February 1, 2018 5:30 AM
  • @jasmine, wait a bit and mod from this forum will tell you to get a support ticket and then they will tell you to contact reportapp@microsoft.com and that's the end, report app team will not tell you the proper reason. Good luck.
    Thursday, February 1, 2018 5:54 AM
  • @Annie....@Wu...

Is your accounts also deactivated...even though it got deactivated,I guess atleast you have access to forums..

So you can reply our questions in the forum....

We need proper answers..for what purpose you have kept this Forum ..Remove this Forum...

Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:18 AM
  • @Bittu

Is this link working for you  "Please Contact Support".................

for me its not working..I always trusted Microsoft..from beginning(before 7 years) I am developing apps.

Now I am realizing there are hell lot of bugs in their systems

Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:21 AM
  • @Annie..

If you are getting time for merging threads..please get some time to give our answers and please

provide us proper communication channel to contact higher authority personnels..

This is very frustrating now............

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Thursday, February 1, 2018 7:01 AM
  • I just submitted an incident with support team

ticket number-1413894555

Hoping for a good answer...

Thanks,

Jasmin

Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:43 AM
  • @But I dont understand why moderators are not replying,I can see they are replying to  other threads,but

not replying to account deactivated related threads,just merging different threads,like they merged mine.

Thanks,

Jasmin

Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:01 AM
  • Please anybody from MS team reply..

Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:35 PM
  • @moderators-I am still waiting for your proper reply..

Thanks  & Regards,

Bhupesh

Friday, February 2, 2018 3:27 AM
  • Guys..Started a thread in twitter-

https://twitter.com/tonyyy80097090/status/959278121324224512

Friday, February 2, 2018 4:30 AM
  • still no sign of progress? Are they abandoning us or are they avoiding us?

Not a single mod in did forum is responding and report app team is not responding too.

Who have a connection to windows news feed like MSPU, WC, or other? please forward this issue to them there is a good chance MS will finally notice what their report app team is doing.

Friday, February 2, 2018 7:41 AM
  • Thats what..I dont think they are going to reply...because they dont have answers...

they are replying other threads..but not this thread..

This is the reason I have created a twitter thread...tweeting to all developer communities..

Request you all guys to support..so that atleast somebody from MS will notice............

https://twitter.com/tonyyy80097090/status/959278118618808321

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Friday, February 2, 2018 8:14 AM
  • @Moderators..

Please reply...I need my registration money back..

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:23 AM
  • @moderators..

Please reply on this..I have also newly registered..Its saying access restricted..Or tell me how can i get money back..

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:27 AM
  • Guys please check this out..

https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/110705-universal-windows-platform/suggestions/33179926-dev-center-support-team

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:44 AM
  • Reportapp team didn't sent me any email since I asked them the exact reason for deactivation of my account. I sent email afain to microsoft support, they sent me this email:

Hello,

I hope that you are having a great week.

Please note that the verifications team is in charge of managing the review of accounts to ensure that Microsoft Store policies are being followed.

In this case, only they will be able to provide more information on why your account has been closed as this information is exclusively managed by that department.

Only the report app team will be able to determine if your account may be re-opened. Currently there is not an available option for us to contact the Report App team directly. You will need to contact them once again at reportapp@microsoft.com for more information.

I do deeply apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Since this information is only is only exclusively to them, beyond confirming that your account has been closed, there is not any other available information for us to confirm why the verification team has closed your account.

If you have any further questions pertaining to the Windows Dev Center Dashboard please do not hesitate in reaching out to us by creating a new support request through the link below.

Thank you for contacting Windows Dev Center support.

Kind Regards,

Jenifer

Your Partners at Microsoft

Support Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EDT

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support

Twitter: @WindowsDev

Case ID:  SRX1412408885ID

If reportapp control developer account, then why there is no request number, no link to contact them via opening a ticket, only email, where they response when they want.

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:15 PM
  • This morning report app team sent me the same e-mail once again.

They are sending me this exactly the same message 3 times already.

Hello <dev name>,

Microsoft has removed your account because you failed to comply with the App Developer Agreement (ADA). As you know, your participation in the Windows Store is governed by the ADA. The ADA requires, among other things, that you keep your Store account in good standing by complying with the ADA and all published policies and requirements, including the Windows Store Policies.

You are prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent or dishonest activities in the Store. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to manipulate the ranking, ratings or reviews for your app or any other app, interfering with any other party’s use of the Store service, or attempting any form of financial fraud.

See Fraudulent or Dishonest Activities in the Developer Code of Conduct

Thank you,

Microsoft Store Team

Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:54 AM
  • Nothing new...

We already got this mail..already replied to this..no response...

Even I have also contacted lot of support team..everybody is replying they dont have direct contact to report app team...Even I have asked to arrange a meeting either phone call or chat conversation..

I am sure no reportapp team really exists...all are bots..........

In short ...We all wasted time in developing apps for Windows..I wasted 7 years ...

Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:34 AM
  • We should tip WC or MSPU about this issue for other dev to see this, other dev deserves to know this.

I already send both windows news feed a tip you guys should tip them too.

Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:49 AM
  • how to do this...

please give me links...

Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:11 AM
  • This is very frustrating. A lot of effort invested in developing my applications so that they suddenly close my account and they keep my money. Microsoft must respond to developers by re-opening our accounts and, if necessary, warn us what we are doing wrong (according to them).
    Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:22 AM
  • how to do this...

please give me links...

Just go to their sites and look for "Tip Us" button and refer this forum as source for them to verify.

Links: WC MSPU (and if you know another windows new site better tip them too)

@Rindo, we need to contact higher management because report app team doesn't responding properly regarding this problem or we need someone who has a connection to MS. Forum mods are avoiding this issue I guess.

• Edited by fcvbhu Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:38 AM add link
    Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:31 AM
  • Finally..other developers are responding..I was thinking I was the only one who is replying everyday..

Guys..please if you want your hard earned money...than please reply to this thread...and keep this thread at top

Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:33 AM
  • I dont think for next 2 days they are going to reply...they dont work in weekends..

even in next weekdays also they are not going to reply to this..because they are just avoiding us

Saturday, February 3, 2018 5:54 AM
  • guys i have quit from windows dev. i came here in these forms just for ask question related to my payment from 1 year. microsoft still now gave me my earning, this is normal for microsoft. you should also quit from microsoft. there is no future in microsoft.
    Saturday, February 3, 2018 6:15 PM
  • You need to wait for today mate...even need to wait infinity number of days..

as moderators are not replying to this thread...also they dont work in weekdays as they are microsoft employees..

Sunday, February 4, 2018 3:04 AM
  • Spread this problem outside for them to take this issue seriously.
    Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:01 AM
  • @Moderators..

Please reply to this thread..

For me its more than 3 weeks...I have not got proper response........

Monday, February 5, 2018 3:56 AM
  • @moderators..

If you guys cant reply or cant do anything..please arrange a meeting with reportapp team ,a chat conversation..

This will be helpful to get clarifications..

Not bots please........

Monday, February 5, 2018 4:27 AM
  • Guys...........Check this out....

Install dev center app from store..I think you will be able to login..

I am able to login...

unfortunately my apps are not available...but some apps are available..in this time..my revenue also increased by 2000 rupees..

I think MS forgotten to update their app or  its  a bug or what going on MS side...I am pretty much sure..there is an issue is going

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dev-center/9nblggh4r5ws

Monday, February 5, 2018 6:29 AM
  • My applications are still working, they continue to show ads. If my applications are "fraudulent" (according to you), why do they keep showing ads? I believe that you just want to get me out of business and you want to keep my money.
    Monday, February 5, 2018 6:29 AM
  • you're right tony, I can still access my account thru dev center app.

they remove my app in the store after a day or two of being deactivated.

Monday, February 5, 2018 7:35 AM
  • @Moderators-

Request you to please reply...be professional..

Monday, February 5, 2018 11:39 AM
  • Worst customer support.....I need my registration money back...

please tell me the solution..I was not expecting ..these type of behaviours from MS

Monday, February 5, 2018 4:15 PM
  • Me too, I just want to get the money that my app had earned and I will never go back here there are many opportunity outside.

EDIT:

They always says that I'm not eligible for payment but before my account got deactivated I already have scheduled payout a week ago.

• Edited by fcvbhu Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:44 AM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:12 AM
  • @moderators..

We are still waiting for your reply...

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 8:52 AM
  • I'm afraid we all howling into empty moon. We are just unimportant "one man band". Lets just hope some company will be banned from store also. Then maybe will do something about it.
    Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:15 AM
  • @Moderators..

why are you behaving like unprofessional..Atleast reply us..

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:09 AM
  • Guys..

if you can vote here...it may accelerate the process..

https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/110705-universal-windows-platform/suggestions/33179926-dev-center-support-team

Also I am actively tweeting this issue in Twitter..Lets hope atleast somebody will notice this specific issue

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:20 AM
  • its been almost a month and still nothing from MS is at least helping us.

what a company... imagine one of the biggest company in the world is ignoring a problem like this.

edit:

thanks tony for your continues effort.

• Edited by fcvbhu Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:49 AM
    Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:47 AM
  • REALLY???????

Hello Victor,

Microsoft removed your developer account from the Windows Store based on good faith and reasonable evidence of activities that violate the terms of the account agreement.

At your request, we reviewed this action. The account agreement allows Microsoft to remove a Windows Store Account for abuse of the marketplace or failure to keep your account in good standing. Termination of your account results in the removal of associated application(s) from the store. Also, the account agreement allows Microsoft to remove an application from availability in the store for breach of the agreement or for any other reason.

We have determined that the removal of your account and published app(s) were warranted based on abusive and/or inappropriate activities.  Please note that our decision is final, and you are no longer eligible to receive a payment from the Microsoft Store and any additional accounts you create may also be removed.

Thank you,

Microsoft Store Team

THIS CAN'T BE AN ANSWER.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 3:50 AM
  • @Rindo

That is what our point...this cant be an answer...

I just registered one day..next day..my account blocked..

Actually Microsoft is playing some jokes with us..

they just remove account randomly..If you reply to this mail...you will not get any response..

• Edited by Jasmin39 Thursday, February 8, 2018 4:37 AM
    Thursday, February 8, 2018 4:36 AM
  • we really need a person who has a connection or a higher personnel from Microsoft.

they're not investigating a problem properly, they will just deactivate an account whenever they want to. 

Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:33 AM
  • One customer support guy replied me saying..I have contacted on your behalf to reportapp team..they are saying 

they have already responded me..but I have not got any mail..

I have strong feeling reportapp team does not exist...some kids are there ..and they are clicking buttons to remove accounts..

Friday, February 9, 2018 3:30 AM
  • Yesterday I got mail saying that...On your behalf I contacted to reportapp team..but reportapp team 

saying they have already responded to me..

I have sent 19 mails from last 19 days..I have not got a single response..

They are worst than these moderators..

Moderators dont have an answer ..thats why they are not replying....but those reportapp team simply lying..liars....

Saturday, February 10, 2018 6:58 AM
  • They're also not replying to me and if they I'm sure it will be the same as their previous messages.

Who can help us? they don't care of us because we're just an individual developers.

It's not good for us to make it too long, one of us should take a lawyer and review this problem, because I honestly don't think I did enough violations that can lead to account deactivation base on the agreements.

• Edited by fcvbhu Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:49 AM
    Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:46 AM
  • oh yes, based on the agreements you signed Ms could deactivate you account and cancel app without paying you anytime whe it want

same happened to me last year, ticket said to that Windows mobile/Windows phone apps are not appropriate anylonger for Microsoft store, so useless for Microsoft (maybe i guess cause they'are closing it?)

That was my violation (not written clearly like I'm writing), but "seems" only uwp for x86 with desktop gui e ui, iot,xbox e HoloLens are allowed now...please read it not like a matter of fact

• Edited by Damiano920 Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:08 PM
    Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:03 PM
  • still I don't know the exact reason of removal of my account

Shame on ms

Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:25 PM
  • The true color of MS, I guess they don't care to a small developers like us anymore because few big companies are finally supporting UWP like Apple, Spotify, etc... that's how money works.

For now, lets wait for a company that will face the same issue for sure that will be a wake-up call for them.

Monday, February 12, 2018 10:30 AM
  • I would like to be informed when we can use the dashboard again too.

Thanks!

Note: If I open a "in private" tab I am able to login.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:10 AM
  • @Adrianotiger-what do you mean by "in private" tab
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:13 PM
  • @Adrianotiger-what do you mean by "in private" tab

I mean the protected mode (CTRL-SHIFT-P). If I open the link with the InPrivate tab, I am able to log in.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:51 PM
  • @Adrianotiger

In my case its not working..its still saying access restricted.

There are lot of bugs in MS systems man...so no wonder..

Anyways thanks for the information..in fact in dev center app also you will be able to login

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:06 PM
  • Hello, I got the same problem 1 month ago. I contacted the team responsible for my banned account but they dont want even to tell me what wrong I did! Please help.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:07 PM
  • Don't loose hope guys we deserve to know the reason why they deactivate our accounts. We need to contact a higher management because report app team is just avoiding us we just don't know how for now but if one of you guys have a connection or know some who has a connection to Microsoft please kindly inform hi/her about this issue.

we're almost a month now but still no progress.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 6:36 AM
  • Don't loose hope guys we deserve to know the reason why they deactivate our accounts. We need to contact a higher management because report app team is just avoiding us we just don't know how for now but if one of you guys have a connection or know some who has a connection to Microsoft please kindly inform hi/her about this issue.

we're almost a month now but still no progress.

What can we do? I already lost hope. I don't even know what wrong I did.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:57 PM
  • for now, just spread this issue.

EDIT(2/19/18):

3 days ago I received an e-mail from dev center, the same message they sent every time you submit an app/update to store. But of course that's not me 'cause I never had an access to my account since  they deactivate it.

Your app <APPNAME> submission has been processed.

We have processed your submission for the app <APPNAME>with the options you selected. Any changes to discovery features such as search, autocomplete and top lists might take additional time to complete. Thank you, The Microsoft Store Team

• Edited by fcvbhu Monday, February 19, 2018 6:29 AM
    Friday, February 16, 2018 11:12 AM
  • Yes, I have also received 5 emails like that. My account is still deactivated. It's very sad what Microsoft does to us.
    Saturday, February 24, 2018 7:25 AM
  • my account deactivated today, why? received no payment, all upcoming payment moved to reserved, and today I checked, my account is deactivated. Why?
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:20 PM
  • @Arlo

Welcome to miscrosoft's bug world...before 2 months they deactivated my account with out reason...after continuos sturggle..trust me lot of struggle..they re-activated my account....currently i am struggling for payment...payment is not showing...

Friday, March 23, 2018 3:39 AM
  • Best solution:

Abandon this platform and move to other platforms like Android or iOS.

• Marked as answer by Raju Grewal Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:53 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2018 1:54 AM
  • I have not received money from more than 1 year. When first I didn't received money, I waited for 2 months, when no payment issued I stopped developing for microsoft. But more than 1 year passed, microsoft is not paying me my money. almost 2 month ago I opened a support request about my payment. In every 3-4 days I'm getting this kind of email from microsoft...

Hello,

I hope your day is going well.

At the moment there is not an available update in regards to your payout. Please rest assure that we are thoroughly investigating on this matter and as soon as there is available information I will be reaching out to you.

I hope you have a great day. Thank you for contacting Windows Dev Center Support.

Kind Regards,

I am tired. I have no hope about my money. I'm manually going to close my whole microsoft account. Developers please stop developing for microsoft. They just eating our money. 

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:55 PM
  • Today MS banned my account instead of sending my money to me. This is how they work...
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:26 PM
  • My account was also deactivated yesterday after 1 week of being published app. Let me guess i'll get some automated emails with no exact reason why.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:14 AM
  • They blocked my dev account,no reasons,no notify,no reply.

I don't know what I do .

Don't send email to reportapp@ms.com,No anything use.

Damn it!

Friday, May 4, 2018 3:40 AM
  • Hello. today I am facing same problem. have you guys found any solution? 
    Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:32 PM