none
Imagine Cup Verification Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Recently I created two accounts for the imagine cup. I registered the first one and verified it with my school id. I lost my access to the previous account. I made a new one and I cant verify my the new one as I used. Its already causing issues enough. Does anyone tell me how can I do it.

I dont know about the second option so the first one is the only thing I got.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 2:04 PM

All replies

• Hi WhyAMihRre22,

>I lost my access to the previous account. I made a new one and I cant verify my the new one as I used

Could you show more details about these issues? For example, the errors for the losing access...Please do not include any personal information.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 6:54 AM
  • My first imagine cup account was made and I verified my status as a student. But I could gain access to that account the next day and I tried to gain access but failed.

I used a hotmail email newly made for this thing. I did set all parameters straight but lost the password. I made a new account with new hotmail I cannot get my this account verified because I already used my school email id on the lost account.

To get access to other features i need to have the new one verified.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:51 PM
  • Hi WhyAMihEre22,

Could you try to reset your password for the old account ? The information(If you can't remember your password, reset it) in this page: When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account may give you some help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 14, 2019 6:31 AM