none
Payment in May RRS feed

• Question

• It's May 16th and I did not get my payment yet. Anyone has the same problem?
    • Edited by hharri Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:36 PM
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:36 PM

Answers

• Hi hharri,

Microsoft typically sends any payment due in a given month by the 15th day of that month,however payments generally take between 3 to 10 additional business days to reach your payout account.So could you wait a little longer?

Could you check your Upcoming payment in your dashboard?If your eligible proceeds haven’t met the payment threshold yet, no upcoming payment will be shown here.You could see more details in document:Payout summary.

If Upcoming payment shows the number of upcoming payments and you receive no money after 10 business days, you could make a support ticket to ask the team for help directly.The payout issue includes many personal information, so the one-to-one service is beneficial for your personal information protection.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 17, 2019 8:37 AM

All replies

• Nop, I got my payment today.
    In the portal has anything about payment? Try to see history or notifications in the Microsoft Dashboard.
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:03 PM
  • try to wait for at the end of today
    Friday, May 17, 2019 1:18 AM
  • Hi hharri,

Microsoft typically sends any payment due in a given month by the 15th day of that month,however payments generally take between 3 to 10 additional business days to reach your payout account.So could you wait a little longer?

Could you check your Upcoming payment in your dashboard?If your eligible proceeds haven’t met the payment threshold yet, no upcoming payment will be shown here.You could see more details in document:Payout summary.

If Upcoming payment shows the number of upcoming payments and you receive no money after 10 business days, you could make a support ticket to ask the team for help directly.The payout issue includes many personal information, so the one-to-one service is beneficial for your personal information protection.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 17, 2019 8:37 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

I've received an email that my payment was submitted to my bank account but not thing happened to my bank.

Is there any problem? Or I just have to wait more few days?

Thanks!

Saturday, May 18, 2019 7:33 AM
  • The same here

Upcomming was reset zero but my Account bank hasn't.

Monday, May 20, 2019 2:37 AM