none
No any reason to close the account? RRS feed

• Question

• As a Windows developer for a long time, my account was suddenly closed this week without any warning.

I tried to contact reportapp@microsoft.com, but I got a very official reply, there is no clear reason for me to understand why my account will be closed.

This is sad. Microsoft seems to be killing the only developers. Has anyone encountered a similar situation?
    Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:09 AM

All replies

• Hi SKYFamily,

Derive from the Store Account part in App Developer Agreement.

If you fail to keep your Store Account in good standing (for example, by failing to pay fees, if any, associated with the Store Account, by giving Microsoft incorrect or outdated information, by failing to provide any required tax information, by engaging in dishonest or fraudulent activity, by failing to maintain an active state in the Store catalog, or by repeatedly submitting Apps that violate this Agreement, abusing the Store service, or interfering with any other party's use of the Store service) Microsoft may revoke your Store Account.

>but I got a very official reply

How long did you get this reply after you sent the contact mail?In general,it takes 3 business to a week for reportapp team to give the real reply.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 21, 2019 8:10 AM
  • I received a reply from reportap@microsoft.com for about three days.
    The letter said that I violated ADA, so you closed my account, but without any details, I don't know which apps violation I am, or what caused the violation?
    They did not explain any details and did not give me the right to explain.
    In fact, I haven't used my account for a while, but the first time I logged in this month, I found that my account was suddenly closed.
    As a developer of paid registration, I hope that I have the right to get more information, and I hope to be treated fairly.
    If you want windows store to have no developers, you can continue to do so.
    Monday, January 21, 2019 3:23 PM
  • Hi SKYFamily,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Since the account issue involves lots of private information, the forum is not a good place to protect the personal information. Could you make a support ticket to ask the team to help you directly?If you don't get the solution for your account issue, please show your ticket number here.I will help you to contact the related team.(Steps:Click 'contact us', 'Dashboard issue' as support and 'Account setup & management' for issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:20 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

Thanks, this is my case id : SR1458196933

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:44 AM
  • Hi SKYFamily,

We will try my best to contact the team for your issue, I will update here if I get the result.Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:52 AM