Search Terms in Windows Store for app (Cinema Box) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I have an app in the store named Cinema Box, when I search or some of my search term I can see my app however its well down the list.

If I search for something like Movies, it would take a life time to find however I do see Netflix appear very high up.

How can I improve searching for the end user?

Search Terms in submission
    Movie Manager
    Movie Catalogue
    Movie Streaming (not illegal streaming just casting)
    Movie Management
    Movie Collector
    Movie Barcode Scanner
    Home Cinema 

Kevin

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since the problem is more related to promoting your app, I'll help you to move this thread to Promote Your App forum. You could get more support there.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:50 AM
  • Hi Kevin,

Microsoft offers many features that help you promote your products and grow your customer base, including ad campaigns, promo codes, sale pricing, and more.You could use these feature to get your app in front of as many customer as possible.For more details, please refer to Attract customers and promote your apps.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:40 AM