none
Developer Account Payout Summary Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have a windows phone developer account
    The payout summary , the section reserved showed me 248.12$ till yesterday and suddenly today it shows 78.94$ only. Why??
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'm having a similar issue. I had $242.65 yesterday in "Reserved" and surprisingly it cut down to $67.55 today. No notice. Nothing. Can this be because a payment might be on the way? If so, why there's nothing in "Upcoming" payment? I still see $0.00 over there. Someone experienced please enlighten us. Also, this is the first time I'm getting a payment from Windows Phone Dev account so I might be missing on something, excuse me in that case.

Thanks you,

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:42 PM
  • Hello All,

We are aware of this issue and working to resolve.  Please refer to the following forum post for more information:

Windows & Windows Phone – Upcoming payment tile not displaying June payout amount.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:44 PM
  • Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. The upcoming Payment shows Zero

LATEST UPDATE:

I just had a conversation with Windows Phone developer Support Official and they confirmed that decrease in reserved amount is actually the upcoming payment which will be updated by mid of next week.

So Chill & Have a great day guys.

Best,

SHEHROZE

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:34 PM
  • I still unsure about it... I haven't been paid in the last month (for the April earnings - I had around $460 on "Reserved") and have the same issue this month (payment for May purchases). I also experienced significant "Reserved" decrease this morning, still have NO EXPLANATION at all from MS support.

All financial operations and money flow are VERY UNCLEAR; and since this April, after switching to the "new updated system", I've lost (based on my calculations by paid downloads/in-apps purchases reports) around $400... Money just "disappear" from my account. Looks like MS changes "game rules" on the fly. Maybe it's good for MS (just calculate all "saving" on thousands developers!) but it's definitely not good for us, developers and for the US laws!

If you deal with money, you MUST precisely follow the law, and be 100% clear and honest. As for me, it looks like a good reason for the class action lawsuit or at least government investigation.

WBR, SeNS

• Edited by SeNS Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:01 PM
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:59 PM