none
Employment verification Failed RRS feed

• Question

• Our Company has a company developer account.We register it a years ago and have an app uploaded to store success.But recently we came across a verification error:

We couldn’t verify your account because the domain of your email address doesn’t belong to your company. Please review your contact info and update your email address if necessary. Make sure you’re using your company email address and not a personal one.

It seems that our manager update the contact info and it need a verification.

we register the account with this email address:

xxxxxxx@live.com

And here is our contact info email(goodix.com is domain of our company email address):

xxxxxx@goodix.com

How can I fix this problem?

Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:19 AM

Answers

• Hi Shine,

Have the contact representative receive the verification email or phone call?

For this issue, you could create a support ticket through your developer account since this issue which is not general problem need specific account details.

Please select Account Set up & Management as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Shine Li Friday, April 13, 2018 2:15 AM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Shine,

Have the contact representative receive the verification email or phone call?

For this issue, you could create a support ticket through your developer account since this issue which is not general problem need specific account details.

Please select Account Set up & Management as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Shine Li Friday, April 13, 2018 2:15 AM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:15 AM
  • I have the same problem and is avoiding to renew my partnership.  I had no success with technical support yet....
    Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:02 PM
  • After three or four days Account is block and need phone verification. This is vary irritate.
    Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:20 PM