i cant make windows virtual machine,,,,,cant choose size all unavialabe RRS feed

• Question

• i cant make windows virtual machine,,,,,cant choose size all unavialabe 

all sizes of the virtual machines are unavilable,,however i tried to change the region 

Your account belongs to a directory that cannot be associated with an Azure subscription.

0b87f784-942b-4c55-a6cd-77741fb3997f

Sunday, April 5, 2020 7:12 PM

Answers

• Hello Gereco,

Which region are you trying to deploy the VM? 

We are currently experiencing capacity issues. As a result of the surge in use over the last week, we have experienced significant demand in some regions (Europe North, Europe West, UK South, France Central, Asia East, India South, Brazil South) and are observing deployments for some compute resource types in these regions drop below our typical 99.99 percent success rates.

We encourage any customers experiencing allocation failures to retry in different Region and different VM size.

Please refer to this blog for recent update and check Service health on Azure Portal to see information if you are impacted by it.

Also, if you are in a pay as you go subscription, then we encourage you to reach out to support.

Thanks.

Monday, April 6, 2020 1:23 AM

All replies

• Hello Gereco,

Which region are you trying to deploy the VM? 

We are currently experiencing capacity issues. As a result of the surge in use over the last week, we have experienced significant demand in some regions (Europe North, Europe West, UK South, France Central, Asia East, India South, Brazil South) and are observing deployments for some compute resource types in these regions drop below our typical 99.99 percent success rates.

We encourage any customers experiencing allocation failures to retry in different Region and different VM size.

Please refer to this blog for recent update and check Service health on Azure Portal to see information if you are impacted by it.

Also, if you are in a pay as you go subscription, then we encourage you to reach out to support.

Thanks.

Monday, April 6, 2020 1:23 AM
  • i tried all region no thing worked,,,,,iam in azure student,,,and i dont know how to talk to support i thought iam here talking to support
    Monday, April 6, 2020 7:32 AM