none
New payout summary have a bug! This is a serious issue. the issue will result in developer recevied money only 10% RRS feed

• Question

• I find new payout summary display data is store fee,not amount paid.This is a serious issue. the issue will result in developer recevied money only 10% but microsoft 90%。I had recevied on August looks like store fee

• Edited by chengcong Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:36 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:23 PM

All replies

• Hi chengcong,

Thanks for your feedback, I will help you to consult the payout team, for the better consultation, could you make a support ticket and post the number here for me to consult?Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 8:11 AM
  • I had made support ticket. the number is SRX1481510665ID 
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:45 AM
  • Hi chengcong,

I had helped you to report this new payout issue to the team, and I will update here if I get the response.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 29, 2019 1:55 AM
  • Thank you!look forward your response!
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:10 PM
  • Hi chengcong,

Did you receive the response from the team?  The team informed me that they checked your ticket and are working on it.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, September 2, 2019 9:21 AM
  • NO, i did not receive the response from the team!
    Monday, September 2, 2019 1:45 PM
  • WP was dead,Microsoft Store will be die! The team is a beginner.
    Monday, September 2, 2019 2:02 PM
  • It's weekend again. Still no receive the response from the team
    Friday, September 6, 2019 1:25 PM
  • Hi chengcong,

We had reported the issue to the team and they informed us that they were working hard to fix the problem.Please be patient, I will also keep attention to your issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:16 AM
  • Microsoft!!!!!When  can you solve my problem? I've been waiting for another week. 

• Edited by chengcong Monday, September 16, 2019 7:42 AM
    Monday, September 16, 2019 7:40 AM
  • It's weekend again. Still no receive the response from the team
    Friday, September 20, 2019 11:58 PM
  • microsoft! are you kidding me?!

=====================================================================================

=================================================================================

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:11 AM
  • Hi chengcong,

I've got a similar chain of emails that consist of copy-paste messages.

None of my questions were ever answered and I am still waiting for a mystical data migration that should solve all my store problems. You have got to wonder if there is anyone even working on the Dashboard, Partner Center and Microsoft Store.

The worst part is that you have no idea if there is anything you can do yourself. There are developers who DO get paid. And there are many threads on this issue that suddenly stop so their issue must also have been resolved.

So Microsoft, please let us know what the problem is and how to fix it.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:35 PM
  • Partners has been bankrupted by Microsoft!

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 10:22 PM
  • we all are talking with a chat bot
    Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:29 AM
  • https://partner.microsoft.com/dashboard/payouts/reports/transactionhistory

The data has been displayed correctly and it is believed that the correct recovery will be around the corner.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 1:00 AM