none
not able to download my app from windows store RRS feed

• Question

• I am not able to download my app from the windows store (It get stuck at  "start downloading") but i can download other apps like facebook.. without signin to the microsoft store....  pls help me !. I want to make my app to be able to download without getting signed in to the microsoft store.
    • Edited by Sabin Chacko Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:55 AM add more data
    Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Sabin Chacko
    >I want to make my app to be able to download without getting signed in to the microsoft store.
    This seems impossible to realize in the Microsoft,because there are many app reports (Acquisitions report,Add-on acquisitions report,Usage report,Health report.....) require users to log in for statistical analysis.By the way, I can't install facebook from Store without logging in.Did you install the facebook on your device before?

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 4, 2019 3:25 AM
  • yes i can download apps without user signed in on microsoft store. when you click on the install button, popup will ask you to signin, but if you you click on "no thanks ", then you can see your app gets downloaded and installed.

Friday, July 12, 2019 8:50 AM