Coming Soon RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Devs!

My Game will be launch in aprox 10 days, is a self published one. When it will be seen on the soming soon on the Xbox and windows store? 

Thanks for all the help

Arcanebits

Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Arcane,

Thank you for posting on our forum. I am going to move your thread to another forum to help get you question answered.

Thank You,

Brett

Monday, June 18, 2018 7:37 AM
  • Hi ArcaneBits,

If you specified the certain date to release your app, we'll wait until that date to release it. It takes up to 24 hours for your app to pass the publishing phase. You can refer to Release , Publishing and In the Store for more details.

Best Regards

Daisy   Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 18, 2018 9:25 AM
  • Hi Daisy.

The game is in "waiting for launch" status the date is already set and good to go.

I wonder why is not on the "coming soon" tier on the store.

Thanks for any help!

Aldo

Monday, June 18, 2018 6:13 PM
  • Hi Arcane,

I am very sorry for the status delay. Please make a support ticket including specific details through your developer account

so that the support could investigate this situation .

Please click Contact us ,select Dashboard issue as the Issue Type and  submit an accident.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:31 AM