none
Excuse me, Microsoft, what's the date now? RRS feed

• Question

• Excuse me, Microsoft, what's the date now?

Excuse me, Microsoft, what's the date now?

Excuse me, Microsoft, what's the date now?

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:05 AM

All replies

• Hi chengcong,

Some users have received payment from Microsoft ,but their data in dashboard is not updated. Is your payment not received? If so, please make a support ticket to ask the team for directly help.If you receive no response from the team, please post your ticket number here, I will help you to contact the team.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:44 AM
  • its very bad to microsoft, lot of developers are suffering due to payouts not received from july and august.
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:55 AM
  • 

4349.34 This is the last revenue data shown at the end of June. Cut out the July payment of 1504.97.

My balance should be 2844.37

But I paid at least 345.91 in August?

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:06 AM
  • This is the last update at the end of June.

This is the payment received in July.

This is the payment received in August.it looks like store fee,not Amount paid!

Do anyone have the same problem as me?

I find new payments display data is streo fee,not amount paid.This is a serious issue. the issue will result in developer recevied money only 10%

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:46 AM
  • it look like store fee, not amount paid
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:38 AM
  • I also haven't received my payment this month
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:49 AM
  • Payout summary page is broken. Forget it
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi all,

There are a new Payout Summary Experience in Dev center,Payout summary reporting has moved to a new experience. All new transactions can be viewed in the transaction history tab under the "Payout" icon.For more details, please refer to this sticky for more details.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by chengcong Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:38 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by chengcong Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:39 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:29 AM
  • I find new payout summary display data is store fee,not amount paid.This is a serious issue. the issue will result in developer recevied money only 10% but microsoft 90%。I had recevied on August looks like store fee!please check it!
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:39 AM
  • Hi chengcong,

As I replied in your another thread,I had already reported your issue to the team and they were working on it. I will help you to try to consult this issue again and post here if I get the response.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:20 AM
  • How are payments in September, what the date now?
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:47 AM
  • Has anyone received september payment yet? 
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:06 PM
  • no received september payment!
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:40 AM
  • Please check this thread: Is the Transaction history page showing inaccurate data for you? Post your details here
    So this post was deleted. Was it a fraud attempt?
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:35 AM
  • It was my bad. By company policy it is not appropriate to ask for such details via an open forum like this, so the thread had to be deleted. I'll follow up with the team to find the right way to measure the impact of the Transaction History page issue.

Julio

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:24 PM
  • What a mess, Microsoft! What a mess!!!
    • Edited by Yury M Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:57 PM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:42 PM