none
Account Removed! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

A week ago I received an e-mail saying that Microsoft removed my account because I failed to comply with the App Developer Agreement. I sent an e-mail to reportapp@microsoft.com and they answered me : Microsoft removed your developer account from the Windows Store based on good faith and reasonable evidence of activities that violate the terms of the account agreement. 

I asked them to tell me the exact reason, because I didn't do anything wrong, they are not answering. 

How can you remove some account without any explanation of the exact reason. They can remove all developer accounts tomorrow without notice and no explanation. This is absurd and unbelievable. What should I say to my employees, how should I pay their salaries? Please help me!

Friday, November 24, 2017 4:09 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You could create a support ticket with specific account info so that they could review your case.

Please select Account Set up & Management and submit an incident.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 9:08 AM
  • Hello,

I did that and I got this answer:

Hello,

I do understand that your account was deactivated and you would like to get it reinstated. I apologize for this inconvenience. This is not the experience we want our customers to go through.

However, please note that you have contacted the Windows Dev Center support team in which we can only assist with Windows Dev Center dashboard navigations and app submissions on the Windows Dev Center dashboard.

Monday, November 27, 2017 10:05 PM
  • Hello,

Sorry for my misleading. This issue is out of the scope of forum support as well as support ticket so there is not additional information we can provide.

If you have any follow up questions regarding the account suspension you need to follow up with the email you received for your account suspension.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Casshious Friday, December 1, 2017 6:04 PM
    Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:16 AM
  • Hello,

I sent them an e-mail on November 17th. 2 weeks later there is no answer. I want the exact reason of the account deactivation. Please try to contact them and give me an answer!

Friday, December 1, 2017 4:49 PM
  • Microsoft has the best support ever! 3 weeks no reply! Is anybody working at this f***ing company???
    Saturday, December 23, 2017 7:30 AM
  • Hi Super Action Games, I was looking around in this forum and found this thread.

And I found out that this problem exists earlier than many other devs that have facing the same problem. My account got deactivated back in jan 19 2018 without any warnings and proper reason until now.

Is MS activates your account again?...

How's your account now?....

Have MS gives you the money you earned before this happened?...

Please give us an updates regarding this problem thank you.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:22 AM
  • @Hey Zhendong Wu

Normally in most of the thread,you guys reply as out of scope or raise a  ticket or contact to respective team...

you guys never gives us a proper answer...is this the way you guys are working and is this the reason this forum has been created..request you to answer...Apart from this I have some questions..please answer us...

1.How account is getting deactivated,is it they do blindly or randomly,

I have android apps as well,whenever they suspend an app,if I contact them they give a valid reason...for example in one of my app i was using one actress photo,they just said that this is the cause(NOTE-this happened in 10 minutes timeframe)

2.Why reportapp team need 6 days of time,I understand there is heavy traffic of mails and they must be busy,

still if they are removing account,I am sure they must be having valid reason for this ..so to reply a mail giving valid reason does it really take 6 days(that also microsoft does not work in weekends)

3.the mails we are getting saying developer violated ADA policy..bla bla..

does it really help fellow developers to know the reason..I dont think so...

4.From last 2 days I am in contact with support team,they are saying they dont direct access to reportapp team.

So my question is- being a big organization,is this the way it works...Come on..I belong to IT industry every team has contact to other team,even they dont have there must be a proper channel to contact to reportapp team,even though there is mail communication,they reply in 6 days(in short 9 days as they dont work in weekends),Why we need to wait this much of days.

5.If my account is removed ,then how come my apps are still available in store,and where does the revenue goes which earned by my apps(most of my apps are going good atleast for me).

Request you to please dont answer to these questions randomly,Please contact to respective team then get back to me with proper answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhupesh

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:46 AM
  • @Annie....@Wu...

Is your accounts also deactivated...even though it got deactivated,I guess atleast you have access to forums..

So you can reply our questions in the forum....

We need proper answers..for what purpose you have kept this Forum ..Remove this Forum...

Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:24 AM
  • @Moderators..

Please reply on this..

Friday, February 2, 2018 9:26 AM