none
Microsoft no payment for July, no upcoming payment for August. Reserve over 5k need resolution ASAP RRS feed

• Question

• I'm posting this again in a new thread so it doesn't get overlooked. 

I'm very frustrated by this situation and the lack of ANY solution. Myself, and a number of other developers have not received payment for July and have no upcoming payment for August. We have 2 accounts and BOTH of them are affected. 

Currently the dashboard seems frozen, no new information seems to be coming in or going out. reserve amount hasn't changed in I believe a month and there is not upcoming payments schedule. We have $2k reserved in one account and $6k in another and need resolution ASAP. 

This is a VERY big issue, just about the largest mistake you can make as a business. Has anyone gotten a fix or useful reply on this issue? Are we all in the wrong place to get resolution? 

I'm asking for resolution within 7 days. 

If there isn't a good solution by August 21st, I'll be sharing what is happening to us with ONMSFT, Engadget, The Verge, and at least 10 other sources. 

This isn't just me that this is affecting. There are a lot of people that count on Microsoft to consistently pay out developers. My hope is not to negatively affect Microsoft but to keep them accountable so they can continue to be a company that I CAN proudly stand behind and work with. 

Microsoft PLEASE make this a priority ASAP. 

I will contact professional support now as well, as perhaps this is the wrong avenue for resolution. 

justice tabletpro - touch shortcuts www.tabletpro.com

Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:51 AM

All replies

• No updates for dashboard and no payments  since july until now august 15 2019..

I still receive emails from add-ons acquisition daily... using https://www.nuget.org/packages/lightbuzz-smtp/

I feel site https://partner.microsoft.com is abandoned. But still wait for news, maybe updating dashboard take months but I just want to know when this back to normal. 

• Edited by maze4 Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:03 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:48 AM
  • Payout summary is abandoned. Look under payments and there should be under Next estimated payments. At least i have. And at bottom under pending.
    • Proposed as answer by maze4 Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:43 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:30 AM
  • Hi,

Please open a support ticket for this:Windows developer support. The store team wants to talk to you 1:1 so that they could help to solve the problem.

Best regards,

Daisy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 16, 2019 7:54 AM
  • Any progress with this? I have the same issue as others. No payout, sales stats no being updated in reserved.
    Monday, August 19, 2019 4:06 PM
  • 3 months ago payments were always on schedule but now, we have to wait way past the 15th of the month. 
    Monday, August 19, 2019 9:17 PM
  • Payout summary is abandoned. Look under payments and there should be under Next estimated payments. At least i have. And at bottom under pending.
    This is not any different to the previous payout summary. It is still not being updated with new sales.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:26 PM
  • Microsoft Worstly behaving, No payouts since 2 months , not updating dashboard, No response from Microsoft, Thousands of developers are affected, This is the world's most software company behaving worstly. lot of developers suffered and suffering alot.. 

ps kiran kumar

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:15 AM
  • Microsoft looting developers money... This is the worlds most biggest fraud....

ps kiran kumar

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:15 AM
  • On 16 August I have received the App Sales payment, but I haven't received the Advertising Revenue payment.
    In the partner center Microsoft sent the two payment at the same time.
    Anyone has similar experience?

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:35 PM
  • Anyone received advertising payment in August?

Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:20 AM
  • Until now, I haven't received both (Sale app and Ads).
    Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:26 AM
  • I have not received for both App sales and Ads since July, i definitely think something is going on
    Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:17 AM
  • We got a payment last week on the 16th. Which is a big step in the right direction. The amount isn't reflected in the dashboard and the sales info and upcoming payment info seems to still be frozen. The amount seems quite low and off but I mostly want to see communication, a post, or something from microsoft that they know something is going on and are working on it. 

Daisy, I sent a message through the support portal last week, no response. I just now at your request sent another message, hopefully will hear back soon. 

I would request that anytime you send someone to the support page that you include the category information that they should be submitting the request to as that for me is a nightmare to try and sort. I think I may have sent the request to the right people but I'm not sure. 

I will keep you all posted if I hear anything. 

Justice 

justice tabletpro - touch shortcuts www.tabletpro.com

Sunday, August 25, 2019 12:42 AM
  • Hi Tablet Pro,

What kind of payment have you received? Sales or Advertising?

Sunday, August 25, 2019 12:53 PM
  • Have you received payment in August?Do you have the same problems as me? it looks like store fee,not amount paid!

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/Windowsapps/en-US/4c6b101d-7347-4077-a37f-17755a9052fd/i-received-from-august65292but-payment-amount-is-wrong65281looks-like-store-fee-not-amount?forum=wppayout

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:15 AM