none
Re-issue the Microsoft Partner Network Account password. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft Support Team and Community

I have registered a Microsoft Partner Account but it not yet completed 5 steps registration.

Several days ago, I try to log-in for complete the Account but the website announced that the password is incorrect; I would like to ask your help for 

1. Instructions for re-login (or you can re-issue the password). I have already try the re-issue password by the instruction but the website said I cannot do anything or contact with my company admin - sadly that I'm the admin with nothing to do more. I captured the notice for your information. 

2. I am on third step of registration partnership with Microsoft Dynamics 365: Step 3: Employment Verification, please explain to me this step and guide me how to complete it.

I try to contact direct to Support Team through emailing - chatting - calling but there is no channel can connect and response.

Please suggest me how I can do more?

Trinh Thanh Long - Partner

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Which the type of your account? individual or company account?For company accounts, the process takes a little longer, as Microsoft teams also need to confirm that you’re authorized to set up the account for your company. This verification can take from a few days to a couple of weeks, and often includes a phone call to your company. You can check your verification status on the Account settings page.(Derive from The account signup process)

>I try to contact direct to Support Team through emailing - chatting - calling but there is no channel can connect and response.

You could get some help by contacting Windows developer support. Please click 'contact us', selected 'dashboard issue' as the support topic and 'account setup & management ' to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:53 AM