none
Where is Add-Ons Acquisitions on Developer dashboard? RRS feed

• Question

• Since a week or more, on Developer dashboards there is not menu for Add-Ons Acquisitions? it used to be right below Acquisitions menu. How are we supposed to see the statistics about Add-Ons Acquisitions? please dont advise downloading using Analyse-Download Reports. This is not what i am looking for. 

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

Sunday, April 14, 2019 2:09 PM

Answers

• There is workaround. Go to apps download acquisitions and then click on upper right corner on "search" icon. Then type "add" and you'll see pop up menu Add-On Acquisitions and click on it. There is no more menu for Add-On Acquisitions.
    • Marked as answer by emil_tr Monday, April 15, 2019 11:02 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 12:50 AM

All replies

• There is workaround. Go to apps download acquisitions and then click on upper right corner on "search" icon. Then type "add" and you'll see pop up menu Add-On Acquisitions and click on it. There is no more menu for Add-On Acquisitions.
    • Marked as answer by emil_tr Monday, April 15, 2019 11:02 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 12:50 AM
  • thank you for your answer.  yes i cant see it on the web. it somehow doesnt appear on the mobile search. 
    Why such decision to remove that menu? are you from Microsoft? do you know the reason?
    for me it is most helpful menu to analyse my purchases

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

Monday, April 15, 2019 9:22 AM
  • No i'm not from Microsoft and i don't know why they remove it. Maybe it will be back in the future.
    Monday, April 15, 2019 12:21 PM
  • WOW, thank you for this tip - I can't believe they removed the link - clearly the people in charge of the portal are not developers!
    Monday, April 15, 2019 6:44 PM