none
Payment for November 18, 2016 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Dear Microsoft billing and payment.  This is Kevin Wygal. I am sorry about the account payment. I forgot to notify when I closed it out, because I had to transfer the money in that account into my business account. I would ask if you can extend the payment until Wednsday the 23rd of November.  I need not to have any interruptions as I am currently negotiating loans and funding For Wygal Inc. Capitol one has assured me that my credit card will be reinstated by Tuesday. Please contact me at 501-827-4825 or 501-254-8151 so that I can discuss this with an agent so that I can get the oK. I am not going to give my card number until I know that my card has been reactivated. They deactivated my card because of secruity issues. They thought they sent it to the wrong person. Tjis has gone on for a week now. I will find out more tomorrow and keep you advised. Thank you so much.

Sincerely 

Kevin M. Wygal

Founder of Wygal Inc.

Monday, November 21, 2016 3:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Kevin,

Please create support ticket through your developer account so that you will receive more professional help.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:20 AM