Windows Phone 10 for 520 RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, 

I have read some really disappointing news today, about how windows phone 10 preview is not avalible for the lumia 520.  Why not? 

and when is it going to be?

Friday, February 13, 2015 8:28 PM

All replies

• This really isn't the place for that question
    Friday, February 13, 2015 8:32 PM
  • I know that but its the only place that I can think of to ask it, so can I please have a decent answer :D ?
    Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:06 AM
  • Looking at the phones that will be supported and the ones that wont its because the spec of your phone does not meet the requirements for the OS Basically its too damn old and too damn under powered A 1ghz processor and 512mb of memory its pretty damn aweful compared to the latest models, I'm an Android fan tbh and the latest stuff/in testing is rocking the likes of 3.0Ghz Quad cores with 4 GB of Memory Does that answer your question? buy a newer phone
    Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:23 PM
  • Please post questions about using Windows Phone on the Windows Phone forums on http://answers.microsoft.com .

The Developing for Windows Phone forum is for developers to discuss writing their own Windows Phone apps

Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:46 PM
  • And yet microsoft wonders why the current reviews for the windows 10 preview is going down hill, and might not make it to the markets.  Because they cannot be bothered with doing the all in one thing for the phones at present.  Thought windows phone 10 was going to be for everyone, guess they are full of shit with that too.

I'm going to cancel out of being a tester for Microsoft. They cannot seem to get their asses into gear and above all that, they complain that things are not working out for the TP WP10.  Fuck them, I'm over the crap of waiting.  Might as well go back to being on android of go to Iphone.

Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:15 PM