none
X64 UWP Store engagement service issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have issues with x64 UWP app build (need this for XBOX).  Store services SDK and Advertising sdk doesn't work for 64 bit build. This is happening after Window 10 upgrade to latest, Store and advertising sdk latest upgrade, Visual Studio 2017 latest upgrade. I'm not sure who is the culprit here. When I try to run the Store services functions then I get "not a Win32 application" error in X64 but not in X86 or ARM. I tried re-installing these sdks but same issue.  I have already published 50+ UWP apps in Windows store with these features. Now due to this error I'm holding my apps to publish. Anyone else has this issue for x64 build? No ads and no notifications for x64 :-( Any solution is appreciated.
    Friday, May 5, 2017 9:36 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You might create a support ticket here: http://aka.ms/storesupport

I will also report this issue to related team to have a further investigation and will keep you posted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 8:41 AM