none
Can't create new account RRS feed

• Question

• One of my apps violated copyright content two years ago and now my account has been deactivated due to "multiple violations" of ADA. Anyway, I've accepted that consequence and have tried to create a new account, it has been deactivated after a few hours. I have tried 4 times, all accounts have been removed "due to multiple violations of ADA". I'm asking for a second chance, please reactivate all of my accounts or at least allow me to create a new account.

Please don't ask me to create a support ticket, I did, it's completely useless, they can't do anything in this case. Or ask me to send an email to reportapp@microsoft.com, I also did so, they didn't reply the email.

• Edited by tamttd Friday, October 27, 2017 5:51 PM
    Friday, October 27, 2017 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since you have created a support ticket, could you please provide your SR ticket number here? You could find it through your email box.

In forum, we're not able to make sure if you could create a new account. It still depends on your specific case. We will report it internally and will keep you posted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 2:36 AM