none
Payment issued Payout Summary, but not received and reduction of the amounts receivable. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I need help, because Microsoft is not trying to help me!

In June there was a problem with summary of payments, getting the frozen values until June 17.

After that, a message popped up that payment was carried out in June on the day 8.

I contacted Microsoft about what happened, and they asked that I waited until June 25.

I waited until the 25 June day, I contacted the Bank and they told me it wasn't received any payment with the value reported.

I contacted Microsoft and requested a screen capture.

Soon Microsoft informed me that payment and that I was supposed to get in touchwith the Bank.

I contacted the Bank and the Bank asked me a proof of payment (Swift) for them to investigate what happened.

I ordered this document to Microsoft, but it seems that they IGNORED my email!!!

What makes clear that they are not caring about this serious problem.

Another thing, after contacting Microsoft, found that there was a reduction in the amount of approximately $ 90.00. I need to know what's going on with Microsoft. This is making me frustrated.

Saturday, July 4, 2015 3:00 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Alesson,

A similar issue of falling Reserved Amount is Going with all developers. Actually,my guidance is to wait until the upcoming payment tiles get updated,it will resolve all your issue. Your money is not going anywhere,Stay Calm.

If you didn't received the June Payment,so you are going to receive in this month.

I have also the similar issue of falling of amount in my developer dashboard.

Have a nice day!

Wait till the upcoming payment tiles get updated.

-Window Phone Developer | MSP

Monday, July 6, 2015 5:35 AM
  • Hello Alesson,

If you are still having this issue please provide your ticket # so we can make sure this gets
    addressed.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:24 PM