none
Is the payout summary broken? RRS feed

• Question

• I've been getting > 10 sales per day but these have stopped dead on the 8th December. This was about the time there was a message displayed on the payout summary page stating that there was an issue MS were investigating. The message has since gone but the sales have not resumed.

I find it hard to believe people have just stopped buying, unless the store is giving away perpetual free trials to everybody all of a sudden.

• Edited by Darrell M1 Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:05 AM
    Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:05 AM

All replies

• Same here. On 9th December a message been shown and since the payout summary has not been increased, however there are acquisitions according to the real-time acquisitions reporting.
    Sunday, December 11, 2016 11:59 AM
  • Hi All,

Thanks for your reporting about this problem,  I will report this issue to Microsoft related team to check if there is a question, and I will update here immediately if I get any response. You can also contact support directly through your developer account so that Microsoft related team will provide more professional help for you.

Best regards,
    Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 7:15 AM
  • Hi Darrell,

Microsoft related team are looking into this issue and that the reserved should be update soon. It's appreciate for you to wait patiently.

Apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:26 AM
  • Hi Darrell,

Anything update about your issue? If you still have question, please post here. If you have solved your issue, please Mark my last response as answer so that more community members can search this answer easily.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Friday, December 16, 2016 9:11 AM