none
My developer account was removed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello community. Is there someone who tell me why my dev account was removed ? Today I get an e-mail :

Your account was removed.

Due to multiple violations of the App Developer Agreement (ADA), Microsoft has removed your Account. As you know, your participation in the Windows Store is governed by the ADA. That agreement requires, among other things, that you keep your Store account in good standing by complying with the ADA and all published policies and requirements including the Windows Store Policies.

What does it mean ? Which violations ? How ? Why ?

Saturday, July 9, 2016 3:46 AM

All replies

• Nobody from support ? I really want to know, what's wrong with my account.
    Sunday, July 10, 2016 12:06 PM
  • if you know your local Microsoft developer evangelist they might be able to get more info.  you could also open a support ticket
    Sunday, July 10, 2016 12:21 PM
  • I already create a ticket, but no response. They should tell me what's wrong BEFORE they removed my account.

This is really weird and unprofessional.

Sunday, July 10, 2016 1:50 PM
  • Can you still log into your developer dashboard?  I would assume you could see your apps and history but not submit anything new.  Maybe there is a notification that explains why
    Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:17 PM
  • No, I can't it shows this :

Access restricted

We’re sorry, you don’t have permission to access this page because your Dev Center account has been deactivated. For assistance, please contact support

No notification. Simply nothing.

• Edited by marty_WP7 Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:43 PM
    Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:42 PM