none
Account not Veried RRS feed

• Question

• I have open windows dev centre account and when I tried to submit an app it tells me that my account is not verified how long does it takes for the account to be veried ? or how can I verify my account
    Friday, January 12, 2018 3:02 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Usually, this process could take several business days and sometimes it could include a phone call. So please check your email that you fill in the contact info when register your dev account.

You will be able to submit your app to Windows Store when your account gets verified. You might check it on Account Setting page in dashboard. 

>how can I verify my account

If you want to check your account verification status, you could open up a support ticket through your developer account so that Dev Center support could check it.

You could select Account Set up & Management as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 15, 2018 5:45 AM