none
Created Ad Campaign for UWP app with code from Microsoft. How can I see if payments are drawn from my credit card or not? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi TimoKinnunen,

Based on my understanding, your "code from Microsoft with money" will lose efficacy once being used.

Regarding no trace of money from code you entered, I am sorry that I have no idea. You might contact support by creating a support ticket to ask further. You could choose Promote your app as the issue type and click Submit an incident .

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:02 AM

All replies

• Hi TimoKinnunen,

>>How can I see if payments are drawn from my credit card or not?

You could check the related info from Dashboard>Attract>Ad campaigns>Billing history.

You will be billed each time your account accrues $50 of charges (or the equivalent amount in the local currency of your market or region) for all paid campaigns for your account.

If your account accrues less than $50 of charges in the 30-day period after your last billing date, you will be billed for those charges early in the following month. This helps to ensure that your account doesn’t maintain a running balance of ad campaign charges for more than a month.

If you don’t want to wait to be billed, you can pay your bill immediately by selecting Charge now.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 26, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Thank you so far.

I have a code from Microsoft with money to use on UWP ad-campaigns and instructions how and where to enter it. 

I did select 'Charge now' yesterday and payment was drawn from my credit card.

And I have seen my 'Billing history'. No trace of money from code I entered. 

How can I see that the code from Microsoft entered is in effect? Did it fail when I entered it? Because I can't enter it again. Whom should I contact?

TimoKinnunen

Monday, February 26, 2018 11:03 AM
  • Hi TimoKinnunen,

Based on my understanding, your "code from Microsoft with money" will lose efficacy once being used.

Regarding no trace of money from code you entered, I am sorry that I have no idea. You might contact support by creating a support ticket to ask further. You could choose Promote your app as the issue type and click Submit an incident .

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:02 AM
  • Thank you.

I have now a person at Microsoft who will help me. I have paused my ad-campaign.

TimoKinnunen

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 10:37 AM
  • Hi TimoKinnunen,

Thanks for the update.

You are appreciated if you could click "Mark as Answer" the response that resolved your issue.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:37 AM