none
Account Closed - NO REASON RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i seem to have noticed alot of people are getting their account closed for no reason at all. I had my dev center account open for about 1 week and then all the sudden it was closed. I cant login. I email reportapp and they sent me a generated message. Since this issue is so common and 1000+ developers are getting their account closed I made a decision to open a petition to get Microsoft to fix this issue. Apple and Google have a real person help out if some app has any problems, or if an app was removed you can ask google or apple why that is. They would help you out. But Microsoft does not help at all and auto closes the account. This is a serious issue. Please sign my petition and share it so we can create awareness. Thanks.

Petition Link

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You could try to contact the store team about the account issue here: Contact US.

Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Account setup and management for issue type. You could get more help with the account issue via the ticket.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 8:49 AM