none
Push notifications - Delivery rate 0 % RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I send push notification (Ask for rating) to me, It works well. Delivery rate is 100 %

When I send the same notification to another customer group (10 000 users), nothing happen. Delivery rate is 0 % (no additional rating appears).

What could be reason for that, please?

Thanks.
    • Moved by Xavier Xie-MSFT Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:50 AM move to correct forum
    Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:50 PM

All replies

• Hi majo.k,

You could try the following ways:

1. Please make sure the people in your group is real if you are using a flight group. Make sure they are using a Windows 10 device to download the app and they must be authenticated with the Store using the Microsoft account associated with the email address you provide. See Create a new flight group.
    2. Could you find some people that you can reach out to help you test this issue? Ask them to use some Windows 10 devices and install your app. Then create a flight group for them and push notifications to them. See if they can receive the notifications.

Best Regards

Roy Li

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 16, 2017 10:36 AM
  • Hi Roy,

Thanks for your answer.

1. I have created several segments to target a particular set of an app’s customers. Customer counts in these segments are 5,000 - 60,000. Delivery rate is 0 %. I think at least some of them should received the notification.

2. I have tested it with my friends devices (Windows 10 PCs, app installed, Microsoft accounts associated with email addresses, which I used for creating flight group). I pushed notifications for this flight group (I was also member of this group). The notifications was not delivered to my friends. It was delivered only to me.

What could be reason for that, please?

Thanks.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:29 PM