Payout is scheduling every month but money is not processed to bank account RRS feed

• Question

• hello

i am bharath my windows developer account payout is scheduling every month but money is not processed to bank account, i filled all the bank and tax profiledetails clearly. still i am not receiving money, but every month payout is scheduling.

solution please .

Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:49 AM

Answers

• Hello Bharath,

I do understand that you have problem in receiving payout. As Payout amount is scheduled once you reach the threshold of $25, I request you to please check with your bank account number and IFSC Code of your Following bank. Once you missed the payout it is going to be scheduled again in the next following month.Payout is scheduled at every first week of the month[PST].

If you have additional please feel free to open a ticket at:-

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Looking forward to the Response if you need additional information.

adityakumar.cse16@udml.ac.in

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya Kumar

(Microsoft Student Partner)

-Window Phone Developer | MSP

Friday, January 29, 2016 4:03 PM

All replies

• Hello Bharath,

I do understand that you have problem in receiving payout. As Payout amount is scheduled once you reach the threshold of $25, I request you to please check with your bank account number and IFSC Code of your Following bank. Once you missed the payout it is going to be scheduled again in the next following month.Payout is scheduled at every first week of the month[PST].

If you have additional please feel free to open a ticket at:-

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Looking forward to the Response if you need additional information.

adityakumar.cse16@udml.ac.in

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya Kumar

(Microsoft Student Partner)

-Window Phone Developer | MSP

Friday, January 29, 2016 4:03 PM
  • i am also facing same problem... initially i got 5000 remaining 60000 is scheduling every month but not getting to my bank account..
    Saturday, January 30, 2016 5:08 PM